Democrats make quick use of Huntsman'...

Democrats make quick use of Huntsman's attacks on Romney

There are 6 comments on the Los Angeles Times story from Jan 16, 2012, titled Democrats make quick use of Huntsman's attacks on Romney. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

Jon Huntsman Jr. may have purged his website and multimedia channels of any hard-hitting attacks on Mitt Romney before he turned around and endorsed him Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

Responsibility

San Bruno, CA

#1 Jan 16, 2012
Too bad, Mr. Huntsman is out of the race. I enjoyed his debate answers and the rational and reasoned intelligence behind his words.

Perhaps the rightwingers have been told to get behind their "anybody-but-Romney" candidate named Romney! LOLibrul.

Since: Dec 07

Clermont, Florida

#2 Jan 16, 2012
All the candidates will end up backing the nominee...unless they go 3rd party. It's not like this is the first time it's ever happened. Good grief...look at the bunch from 2008 Democrats. Even Hillary ended up backing him and accepting a major appointment as Sec. of State.

I'm not sure why the Libs want to make this some kind of a phenomenon when it's simply the course of events in politics.
Commander Bragg

UK

#3 Jan 16, 2012
Responsibility wrote:
Too bad, Mr. Huntsman is out of the race. I enjoyed his debate answers and the rational and reasoned intelligence behind his words.
Perhaps the rightwingers have been told to get behind their "anybody-but-Romney" candidate named Romney! LOLibrul.
Rino's who are actually libtards tend to do that. You would know as you are a follower.

Porter, TX

#4 Jan 16, 2012
Dismayed wrote:
All the candidates will end up backing the nominee...unless they go 3rd party. It's not like this is the first time it's ever happened. Good grief...look at the bunch from 2008 Democrats. Even Hillary ended up backing him and accepting a major appointment as Sec. of State.
I'm not sure why the Libs want to make this some kind of a phenomenon when it's simply the course of events in politics.
Hillary started the birther issue. Then the dems blamed the right to cover it!!
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#8 Jan 17, 2012
Huntsmans is right and nothing has changed. If anything, we now know even more about Romney.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

RON PAUL 2012!

Porter, TX

#9 Jan 17, 2012
Makes sense wrote:
Huntsmans is right and nothing has changed. If anything, we now know even more about Romney.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
RON PAUL 2012!
Ron Paul got hammered, by the other candidates, and by the crowd booing. Good riddance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jon Huntsman, Jr. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chaffetz resigns at career pinnacle after years... (May '17) May '17 anonymous 4
News Former US ambassador, Cotton back Trump on Taiw... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Chilli J 28
News Obama snubs Hillary Clinton's fundraising spree... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Vote For Jill Stein 2
News Huntsman 2016: Will he or won't he make another... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Judy 1
News Ex-Gov. Huntsman Launching Talk Show On SiriusXM (May '13) May '13 Your Ex 3
News Former GOP presidential candidate Huntsman back... (Feb '13) Feb '13 WeTheSheeple 21
News Jon Huntsman Sr. Calls On Romney To Release His... (Aug '12) Aug '12 see the light 5
More from around the web