Immigration: Rick Perry is Unfit for ...

Immigration: Rick Perry is Unfit for the Presidency

There are 10 comments on the www.redstate.com story from Sep 14, 2011, titled Immigration: Rick Perry is Unfit for the Presidency. In it, www.redstate.com reports that:

And how pray tell are these illegal aliens becoming “contributing members of our society” when they cannot legally work in the United States, Mr. Perry? Why is the “government dole” even an issue when illegal aliens don’t quality for welfare, or do they Mr. Perry? These open borders fanatics need to make up their minds: either it’s true as they say that illegal aliens don’t cost the taxpayers “a dime” because they don’t qualify for welfare, or alternatively, it’s true as they say that illegal aliens do not take jobs from American citizens. It can’t be both. Either they are on welfare or they are working, which is it Mr. Perry? The answer doesn’t matter though; in both cases, we the American people lose.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.redstate.com.

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#2 Sep 15, 2011
Perry is a RINO!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3 Sep 15, 2011
Cricket 23 wrote:
Perry is a RINO!
Accurate description for sure. NObama 2012 and NO RHINO's but given the choice between barry and Perry...I'll hold my nose..
ProudNativist

Carmel, IN

#4 Sep 15, 2011
So the RINO perry still has a little demoRat left in himself? DemoRats have such a pension for kissing illegal mexihole ass for votes. Perry is so much the illegal alien chamber of commerce candidate.
Researcher

Harker Heights, TX

#5 Sep 15, 2011
The Texas Association of Business has backed Perry in all his gubernatorial campaigns and has members who individually have provided Perry with hundreds of thousands of dollars in campaign cash.

"The economy would suffer without undocumented workers," said Bill Hammond, TAB president and CEO. "We need them."

Texas remains welcoming to immigrants in ways some other states are not.

Illegal immigrants have access to services for drug treatment, mental health and children with special health care needs

Illegal immigrants can get in-state tuition at Texas universities.

Neither employers nor state agencies are required to run job applicants through a federal database to determine their legal status.
Stop The DREAM Act

Pasadena, CA

#6 Sep 16, 2011
The only ones that are not members of the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) are Ron Paul, Dennis Kucinich and Maurice Gravel! Rick Perry supporters! Do you want them to be our president or do you want our country to collapse and die by picking Rick Perry as president! Your choice Texas members!
Stop The DREAM Act

Pasadena, CA

#7 Sep 16, 2011
Ron Paul For President in 2012 or Fall of the United States of America!
Stop The DREAM Act

Pasadena, CA

#8 Sep 16, 2011
Ron Paul For President in 2012 or Fall of the United States of America!: http://www.commieblaster.com/
Researcher

Harker Heights, TX

#9 Sep 16, 2011
My goodness -Mr. Perry certainly has some Republicans stirred up:

http://www.redstate.com/georgeinla/2011/09/14...

“Immigration: Rick Perry is Unfit for the Presidency”
Posted by georgeinla (Profile) Wednesday, September 14th

“I won’t vote for this man at any level, not in the primary, not in the general.

“Accusing me of being a racist for wanting our immigration laws to be enforced fairly and equally against allregardless of race, is a “bridge too far”.

“Mandating that kids be inoculated against a sexually transmitted disease so that your buddies over at Merck can get paid is exactly the kind of crony capitalism that is killing our nation…

“Running around calling the Social Security program that tens of millions rely upon for their daily sustenance a “Ponzi scheme” is idiotic politics…

“But participating in the destruction of America through the dissolution of the principles of citizenship and the rule of law is something that I cannot abide in a candidate that gets my vote.

“…no, Mr. Perry, giving public benefits to people who are in this country illegally is not the “American way”.

“ The American way is that we are governed by the rule of law, not the arbitrary and capricious rule of men, and the people who need to learn that lesson the most are the new entrants.

"When you tell them that laws do not matter, that their salvation lies in voting for politicians who will bend the laws in their favor, then you are not supporting the American way of live; you are destroying it.”

Read more: http://www.redstate.com/georgeinla/2011/09/14...
HTS

Englewood, CO

#10 Oct 7, 2011
Rick Perry is a spineless pantywaist.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#11 Oct 7, 2011
looks like another fake American running for president. whee do all these traitors come from?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jon Huntsman, Jr. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chaffetz resigns at career pinnacle after years... (May '17) May '17 anonymous 4
News Former US ambassador, Cotton back Trump on Taiw... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Chilli J 28
News Obama snubs Hillary Clinton's fundraising spree... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Vote For Jill Stein 2
News Huntsman 2016: Will he or won't he make another... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Judy 1
News Ex-Gov. Huntsman Launching Talk Show On SiriusXM (May '13) May '13 Your Ex 3
News Former GOP presidential candidate Huntsman back... (Feb '13) Feb '13 WeTheSheeple 21
News Jon Huntsman Sr. Calls On Romney To Release His... (Aug '12) Aug '12 see the light 5
More from around the web