John Huntsman, Job Creator?

John Huntsman, Job Creator?

There are 98 comments on the www.politifact.com story from Jan 10, 2012, titled John Huntsman, Job Creator?. In it, www.politifact.com reports that:

Politics Staff Feature

Last week The Wall Street Journal endorsed Jon Huntsman’s Jobs Plan. The paper called it

“Better than anything so far from the GOP Presidential field.”

In the debate on Sunday Huntsman touted his experience as Utah governor, and claimed that under his leadership Utah grew jobs faster than any other US state. Fact-checking website politifact.com rates this claim “half true.”

Weigh in: Do you trust Jon Huntsman as a job creator?

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.politifact.com.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#21 Jan 10, 2012
Pamela wrote:
http://www.businessweek.com/ma gazine/content/11_27/b42350313 34703.htm
He made 9.25 BILLION dollars off of his chemical business in 2010. This is why he wants to end the EPA in the U.S.
You people do not watch the debates, then you attack people who do get the real information.
And you do not even know the basics of the candidates you talk about.

care to admit your incorrect statement about huntsmen's career history?

I've pointed out your errors for years now, pammy, and you never admit them, so I'm not holding my breath.
Awake and Aware

Saint Louis, MO

#22 Jan 10, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
NH4.....
NH4 has very very personal family pictures of Huntsman family so where did NH4 get those personal family picturs?

Had to be someone with very close with direct access to the Huntsman family.
Pamela

Citrus Heights, CA

#23 Jan 10, 2012
This is just another American male abuse fest of women. I'm out.

St. Croix valley

#24 Jan 10, 2012
Awake and Aware wrote:
<quoted text>
NH4 has very very personal family pictures of Huntsman family so where did NH4 get those personal family picturs?
Had to be someone with very close with direct access to the Huntsman family.
or someone with a facebook account?

St. Croix valley

#25 Jan 10, 2012
Pamela wrote:
no, once again, it is people pointing out your incorrect statements, which you will go on to post on another page.

it is an abuse fest of stupid...
Don Joe

Saint Paul, MN

#26 Jan 10, 2012
Huntsman? Job creator? you have got to be kidding.
Awake and Aware

Saint Louis, MO

#27 Jan 10, 2012
Huntsman Is Unelectable: Fails To Make The Ballot In Three States

Huntsman filed paperwork for the Arizona primary a few hours before the official deadline on Monday at 5pm. However, it was missing a notarized signature from Huntsman himself, a spokesman for Secretary of State Ken Bennett told reporters.

Huntsman is not on the ballot in either Virginia or Illinois.

Newt Gingrich and Rick Perry have also failed to qualify in Virginia.

http://www.infowars.com/huntsman-is-unelectab...

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#28 Jan 10, 2012
Many roads can lead to the desruction of America, all of them trod by Republican politicians.

To GOP fans:
Has recent history taught you nothing?
Responsibility

San Bruno, CA

#31 Jan 10, 2012
Pamela wrote:
You liberals want him just because he worked for Obama and quit and then turned on Obama.
Having watched most of the three ring circus of gopher debates, I believe Huntsman will have a chance in the future - but not at present and not with an "R" by his name.

He is not loooooopy enough for the republicants!
Awake and Aware

Saint Louis, MO

#32 Jan 10, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
Many roads can lead to the desruction of America, all of them trod by Republican politicians.
To GOP fans:
You forgot to mention the democrats.

Clinton signed NAFTA into law and gave China MFT status. He destroyed our manufacturing base.

BOTH parties have destroyed our country and it's time to vote in statesmen not politicians.

Vote Responsibly
Ron Paul 2012

St. Croix valley

#33 Jan 10, 2012
Awake and Aware wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton signed NAFTA into law and gave China MFT status. He destroyed our manufacturing base.
BOTH parties have destroyed our country and it's time to vote in statesmen not politicians.
Vote Responsibly
Ron Paul 2012
Ron Paul's policies have already been proven wrong.

he can't even think up original BAD ideas, he has to go with UNoriginal bad ideas....
Don Joe

Saint Paul, MN

#34 Jan 10, 2012
Awake and Aware wrote:
<quoted text>
Vote Responsibly
Ron Paul 2012
I agree, right up to the point where you mention Ron Paul. He is not a statesman, but rather a libertarian politician who wants the government to not protect its citizenry. Not having a government to protect the people from large corporations means the US becomes a third world nation quickly. He approval of the rich stealing from the poor because the poor cannot protect themselves is not statesman like, it is robbery.
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#35 Jan 10, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
To GOP fans:
Yeah, seem's like everybody would be happiest, if we all just embrace Romney, and drink the GOP koolaid.......like Stepford voters......I am sure, we all want to serve the corporate wealthy and Grover Norquist legislative zombies, as best we can.......
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#36 Jan 10, 2012
Pamela wrote:
Oh no...not the sexist card...(he shivers).....

St. Croix valley

#37 Jan 10, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
<quoted text> Oh no...not the sexist card...(he shivers).....
oh, she's been doing that for years when i prove her wrong....
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#38 Jan 10, 2012
Pamela wrote:
Don't worry, you'll be back up and on your knees, in no time.....
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#39 Jan 10, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>oh, she's been doing that for years when i prove her wrong....
I think, Huntsman represents a welcome diversion, from the "Shove Romney down the voter's throats crowd".....he is both intelligent and aware of the bigger, global picture.....

St. Croix valley

#40 Jan 10, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
<quoted text> I think, Huntsman represents a welcome diversion, from the "Shove Romney down the voter's throats crowd".....he is both intelligent and aware of the bigger, global picture.....
i would agree. with the way the GOP sits today, that kind of snity will never get him the nomination.

St. Croix valley

#41 Jan 10, 2012
Sanity...
Sam

Camarillo, CA

#42 Jan 10, 2012
Hardly more like a last ditch effort.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jon Huntsman, Jr. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Huntsman 2016: Will he or won't he make another... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Judy 1
News Ex-Gov. Huntsman Launching Talk Show On SiriusXM (May '13) May '13 Your Ex 3
News Former GOP presidential candidate Huntsman back... (Feb '13) Feb '13 WeTheSheeple 21
News Jon Huntsman Sr. Calls On Romney To Release His... (Aug '12) Aug '12 see the light 5
News Survey: Endorsements may do more harm than good (Jan '12) Jan '12 Biker Guy 2
News Huntsman to end his campaign (Jan '12) Jan '12 esperanza 2
News Huntsman faces steep climb beyond NH (Jan '12) Jan '12 Makes sense 13
More from around the web