Liv Tyler: dad Aerosmith's Steven Tyl...

Liv Tyler: dad Aerosmith's Steven Tyler is still a top smoothie

There are 8 comments on the Daily Express story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Liv Tyler: dad Aerosmith's Steven Tyler is still a top smoothie. In it, Daily Express reports that:

HANDSOME, clean-living, charismatic and impeccably polite, billionaire Jon Huntsman Jr is a front-running Republican presidential contender.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Express.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#1 Aug 5, 2010
Did I miss the part about Steven Tyler?
Reading that was really depressing.

Since: Aug 07

United States

#2 Aug 5, 2010
Wow...no Tyler family information...and the author of the piece really needed to check the stylesheet.

A bit anti, but an interesting piece, nonetheless.

Location hidden

#3 Aug 5, 2010
humor me here wrote:
Wow...no Tyler family information...and the author of the piece really needed to check the stylesheet.
A bit anti, but an interesting piece, nonetheless.
I'm sure you loved it!!!

United States

#4 Aug 5, 2010
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you loved it!!!
l, I can see why you say that, but the degrading nature of the writer's comments were a little tacky.

United States

#5 Aug 5, 2010
I wanted to hear about Liz Tyler, really.

United States

#6 Aug 5, 2010
LIV...silly me...

Location hidden

#7 Aug 5, 2010
Oh God, please tell my she's not Mormon..

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Aug 6, 2010
NoMo wrote:
Oh God, please tell my she's not Mormon..
Don't believe so. Watched LOTR this week. She was gorgeous in it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jon Huntsman, Jr. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chaffetz resigns at career pinnacle after years... May '17 anonymous 4
News Former US ambassador, Cotton back Trump on Taiw... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Chilli J 28
News Obama snubs Hillary Clinton's fundraising spree... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Vote For Jill Stein 2
News Huntsman 2016: Will he or won't he make another... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Judy 1
News Ex-Gov. Huntsman Launching Talk Show On SiriusXM (May '13) May '13 Your Ex 3
News Former GOP presidential candidate Huntsman back... (Feb '13) Feb '13 WeTheSheeple 21
News Jon Huntsman Sr. Calls On Romney To Release His... (Aug '12) Aug '12 see the light 5
More from around the web