Pelosi Calls for Ethics Probe Into Wu Sex Allegations

There are 13 comments on the Fox News story from Jul 24, 2011, titled Pelosi Calls for Ethics Probe Into Wu Sex Allegations. In it, Fox News reports that:

In this Aug. 17, 2010 file photo, Congressman David Wu, D-Ore., speaks during an interview in Portland, Ore.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Barry

Myerstown, PA

#24 Jul 26, 2011
Wax on wacks off..

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#25 Jul 26, 2011
Otis B Driftwood wrote:
Wu's on first?
Obama singing I wuve only wu..........would make a good campaign song.........Barney could sing backup.
Barry

Myerstown, PA

#26 Jul 26, 2011
Just save the time and arrest him on rape charges.

Paris

#27 Jul 26, 2011
OBAMA SCAMS AMERICA AGAIN……………………….
OBAMA SECRETLY SIGNALS BANKS:'NO DEFAULT'...
While officials from the Obama Administration raised their rhetoric over the weekend about the possibility of a debt default if the debt ceiling isn't raised, they privately have been telling top executives at major U.S. banks that such an event won’t happen, FOX Business has learned.

Read more: http://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/2011/07/25...

THIS SCUM BAG KNEW THIS BEFORE HIS LYING SPEECH LAST NIGHT……….HE NEEDS TO RESIGN AND APPOLIGIZES TO THE OLD PEOPLE HE TRIED TO SCARE……

FLASH: THIS JUST IN.....Obama buckles, White House NOW says it won't say whether Obama will VETO Boehner's Plan.

FLASH FLASH: THIS JUST IN AGAIN........WELLS FARGO.......one of the largest banks in america says that there is enough cash that the US can go two or three months past the AUG. 2 date without defaulting........proving more lies from a manufactured crisis just to save his reelection chances..........that are in the tank.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#28 Jul 26, 2011
Wu just said that he is stepping down in a news brief.One more preverted dem stepping down in shame.One good thing,if they keep going the way they are there won't be any more dems left in office.

Since: Oct 08

#29 Jul 26, 2011
wu gone!

Paris

#30 Jul 26, 2011
pigpen911 wrote:
Wu just said that he is stepping down in a news brief.One more preverted dem stepping down in shame.One good thing,if they keep going the way they are there won't be any more dems left in office.
I heard Obama wants his tiger outfit, thinks it will help him on the golf course.
Barry

Myerstown, PA

#31 Jul 26, 2011
Wu goo on the blue dress.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#32 Jul 26, 2011
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>I heard Obama wants his tiger outfit, thinks it will help him on the golf course.
Nothing in this world would help Obama.Maybe,just maybe in Obama's own little world,you know,the world with pink unicorns and talking fish it might help him.

Paris

#33 Jul 26, 2011
yep, look at last night..........

LET'S LOOK AT THE MEAT OF THE SPEECH

Bush did it

Everybody but me did it

Claims Republican's plan isn't balanced........but fails to say Reids is basically the same plan with no tax increase either.

Used Ballanced Approach, a phrase proven helpful when targeting independents..........17 times.

Class warfare again..........grandma against jet owners

Obama didn't mention his plan that received a 97 to zero vote in the Senate.

Just another repeat of other political campaign speeches......and still needed a teleprompter center stage so his head wouldn't go left or right like a ping pong match.
The Intern

Murrysville, PA

#34 Jul 26, 2011
Guitar Man wrote:
<quoted text>Reid probes her.
Reid is a Patriot and so is Pelosi. I know them both and they have the best interest of this country in their mind and heart. Please do not make remarks that hurt people.
Barry

Myerstown, PA

#35 Jul 27, 2011
The Intern wrote:
<quoted text>
Reid is a Patriot and so is Pelosi. I know them both and they have the best interest of this country in their mind and heart. Please do not make remarks that hurt people.
I like Reids comment on tourists going through the Capital and how they smell. Reid is a pos for that one. How did he make all those millions? Crooked basterd.
Guitar Man

Belle Vernon, PA

#36 Jul 27, 2011
Barry wrote:
<quoted text>I like Reids comment on tourists going through the Capital and how they smell. Reid is a pos for that one. How did he make all those millions? Crooked basterd.
The Intern must be confused or dingy harry paid him to post that bullcrap.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Kitzhaber Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bisexuals hopeful as 1 of their own becomes a g... Mar '15 swedenforever 61
News The Oregonian's misleading take on climate change Feb '15 SpaceBlues 1
News Washington secretary of state says we need 2016... Feb '15 Cordwainer Trout 4
News Oregon governor resigns amid ethics scandal inv... Feb '15 spud 48
News Oregon's juicy governor/girlfriend scandal: Why... Feb '15 barefoot2626 19
News Challenges ahead for Oregon's incoming governor Feb '15 Your Ex 2
News Missouri man enlists former deputies in murder ... Feb '15 Cath League of Du... 5
More from around the web