Gov.-elect John Kitzhaber plans to ke...

Gov.-elect John Kitzhaber plans to keep Portland home, use Salem mansion sparingly

There are 2 comments on the story from Dec 3, 2010, titled Gov.-elect John Kitzhaber plans to keep Portland home, use Salem mansion sparingly. In it, reports that:

Gov.-elect John Kitzhaber and his girlfriend, Cylvia Hayes, pictured here on election night, will be the first unmarried couple to share Mahonia Hall, the governor's mansion in Salem.

Join the discussion below, or

Since: Feb 10

Federal Way, WA

#1 Dec 3, 2010
Good - then the mansion can be used as a homeless shelter.

Coos Bay, OR

#2 Dec 4, 2010
Well, it appears that our new (old) Gov is up to his old tricks, if you well remember he did that last time around as well. Does this indicate what we are in for some of the same ol' same ol'? Me thinks so!

Still not sure how this idiot got back as our Gov????? Some say it was because of the West side of Oregon voting and of that I tend to agree, UGH!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Kitzhaber Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Driver's cards campaign ramps up in rural Oregon (Oct '14) Sep '15 Harold 2
News Ore. gov to sign illegal-immigrant tuition bill (Apr '13) May '15 ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 9
News Bisexuals hopeful as 1 of their own becomes a g... (Feb '15) Mar '15 swedenforever 61
News The Oregonian's misleading take on climate change (Feb '15) Feb '15 SpaceBlues 1
News Washington secretary of state says we need 2016... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Cordwainer Trout 4
News Oregon governor resigns amid ethics scandal inv... (Feb '15) Feb '15 spud 48
News Oregon's juicy governor/girlfriend scandal: Why... (Feb '15) Feb '15 barefoot2626 19
More from around the web