Wu notifies governor, speaker of resi...

Wu notifies governor, speaker of resignation

There are 21 comments on the The Capital-Journal story from Aug 4, 2011, titled Wu notifies governor, speaker of resignation. In it, The Capital-Journal reports that:

Democratic Rep. David Wu of Oregon resigned his seat late Wednesday, making him the fourth member of Congress to quit this year in the wake of a sex scandal.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Capital-Journal.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Trump fixing Obama's mess”

Since: Mar 09

& Making America Great Again!

#1 Aug 4, 2011
Another liberal pervert bites the dust.
TedsLiver

United States

#2 Aug 4, 2011
The long lie of liberal perverts continues.
Smoke Screen

Bakersfield, CA

#3 Aug 4, 2011
glad Pelosi handled this one quickly, not so with Weiner.
LOL

Bradenton, FL

#4 Aug 4, 2011
Wu notified the Governor he was resigning because he is a pervert.....

and....then asked the Governor if he had any young daughters
rider

Ishpeming, MI

#5 Aug 4, 2011
Guest host Michael Eric Dyson asked Maher if he thought anybody in the Republican field could beat Obama. Maher answered,“Absolutely, I do especially with where the economy is going. I mean they’re getting what they want. They want the economy to tank, because that’s their best ticket to beat Obama, and the bill they just forced him to sign is a great start to ensure that we have this double dip recession, and that unemployment stays high, and that nothing is moving in the economy. They’re choking the recession in the crib. That’s just what they want to do, and Obama signed along with it. I just don’t understand this man.
http://www.politicususa.com/en/bill-maher-ed -...
Rupert Murdoch is on the hot seat to give up his throne.

He has yet to entertain the idea of giving up News Corp. which we reported Monday is in the midst of a major media scandal.

The mayhem jumped off with the murder of a missing 13-year old girl whose cell phone was tampered with when voice mail messages were deleted by reporters at the now defunct News of the World (owned by Murdoch). But, then, right after our report was posted, the initial whistleblower on the scandal ends up dead in his apartment.

Then the first thing authorities say is that it was not “suspicious.”

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#6 Aug 4, 2011
Smoke Screen wrote:
glad Pelosi handled this one quickly, not so with Weiner.
he was a nobody...she had no use for him.
weiner was one of her attack dogs...she REALLY hated to see him go!

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#7 Aug 4, 2011
American_Infidel wrote:
Another liberal pervert bites the dust.
Yep, he had to stay for the vote, his last act of treason..........before going back to his career as a child rapist.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#8 Aug 4, 2011
rider wrote:
Guest host Michael Eric Dyson asked Maher if he thought anybody in the Republican field could beat Obama. Maher answered,“Absolutely, I do especially with where the economy is going. I mean they’re getting what they want. They want the economy to tank, because that’s their best ticket to beat Obama, and the bill they just forced him to sign is a great start to ensure that we have this double dip recession, and that unemployment stays high, and that nothing is moving in the economy. They’re choking the recession in the crib. That’s just what they want to do, and Obama signed along with it. I just don’t understand this man.
http://www.politicususa.com/en/bill-maher-ed -...
Rupert Murdoch is on the hot seat to give up his throne.
He has yet to entertain the idea of giving up News Corp. which we reported Monday is in the midst of a major media scandal.
The mayhem jumped off with the murder of a missing 13-year old girl whose cell phone was tampered with when voice mail messages were deleted by reporters at the now defunct News of the World (owned by Murdoch). But, then, right after our report was posted, the initial whistleblower on the scandal ends up dead in his apartment.
Then the first thing authorities say is that it was not “suspicious.”
Obama admin adds 608 regulations -- just in July! OBAMA IS A JOBS KILLER……………….AND IT IS ON PURPOSE..

61% of independents disapprove... DA GOOSE BE COOKED HOMEY

Obama, Bernanke out of ammo to boost jobs, growth...THEY NEVER HAD ANY, PLUS THEY DON’T WANT THE ECONOMY TO RECOVER……….IT IS CLEAR TO SEE.

U.S. debt shoots up $239 billion -- in one day! THEY TRAIN WRECK CONTINUES

Gov't will borrow $72B next week... ALL ABOOOOOOORD

__________
WH: Taxpayers Will Fund Obama Bus Tour of Battleground States...OH MY NOW THE ROCKSTAR IS DOING CAMPAIGN BUS TOURS ON OUR DIME…………………..
scout

Castro Valley, CA

#9 Aug 4, 2011
Good. But why did OR voters vote this guy in the first place?

Like, crap, AK voting Sarah. Go figure. Or AZ voting demented Cainer. GO FIGURE than one!

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#10 Aug 4, 2011
scout wrote:
Good. But why did OR voters vote this guy in the first place?
Like, crap, AK voting Sarah. Go figure. Or AZ voting demented Cainer. GO FIGURE than one!
or loons bringing Brown back for anouther shot of destroying California.
rider

Ishpeming, MI

#11 Aug 4, 2011
rider

Ishpeming, MI

#12 Aug 4, 2011
http://www.youtube.com/watch ... monarch
http://www.youtube.com/watch ... Foley Pedophile Sex Scandal May Go Back 20 Years

Republican GOP pedophilia cover-up #1 http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch ... http://www.youtube.com/watch ... Pedophilia in the White House: interview Noreen Gosch 1/3Pedophilia in the White House: interview Noreen Gosch, mother of abducted Johnny Gosch, presumably aka Jeff Gannon franklincase.org http www ...

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#13 Aug 4, 2011
rider wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch ... monarch
http://www.youtube.com/watch ... Foley Pedophile Sex Scandal May Go Back 20 Years
Republican GOP pedophilia cover-up #1 http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch ... http://www.youtube.com/watch ... Pedophilia in the White House: interview Noreen Gosch 1/3Pedophilia in the White House: interview Noreen Gosch, mother of abducted Johnny Gosch, presumably aka Jeff Gannon franklincase.org http www ...
DOW PLUNGES 350, Rome burns while Obama parties.

BORROWING TOPS 100% OF GDP...this lunatic means to sink this country.

U.S. debt shoots up $239 billion -- in one day! And that’s just in lobster and fuel.

Gold soars, then plummets...the rich and politicians are doing to gold what they did to oil……….artifically driving it up to pad their own accounts. Nancy Pelosi’s net worth went up 62% as Speaker of the Publics House.

Obama's team, most have left in the first two years and don't/didn't have any real experience in the private sector. Obama is totally over his head, and will continue to be because of the morons and czars that he chooses. I guess you can't expect someone with no experience to know what to look for in the way of experience..

FLASH: THIS JUST IN.......Russia has made commemorative stamp for Obama's birthday.........ask why america didn't have one.........OBAMA ALREADY HAS STAMPS NAMED FOR HIM..........FOOD STAMPS.
LOL

Bradenton, FL

#14 Aug 4, 2011
Dow is down 300 points....

YAAAAAAAYYYYYYY !!!!!!!

o-bomb-a ......you're doing a wonderful job!!!!!

lets have some more of your great negitive, fear, division, turmoil speeches.....

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#15 Aug 4, 2011
LOL wrote:
Dow is down 300 points....
YAAAAAAAYYYYYYY !!!!!!!
o-bomb-a ......you're doing a wonderful job!!!!!
lets have some more of your great negitive, fear, division, turmoil speeches.....
DOW PLUMMETS
-400

Gains for year erased...
Deeper than post-TARP plunge...how’s that hopey changey working on your 401K right now.

Ignorant OBAMA loon…………WE ARE IN A RECOVERY.

MICHELLE:'He's earning every last one of those gray hairs'...TRUE, IT’S A FULL TIME JOB TO DESTROY A 250 YEAR ECONOMY AND WHAT WAS THE ENVY OF THE WORLD.

MSNBC INVESTIGATES: Are Tea Partiers 'delusional,' addicts? CODE: Liberals are spending addicts and are trying to use diversion to hide what is now clear to the world.

CHICAGOLAND: Maggie Daley charity got $6.5M contract 4 days before Mayor Daley exit...yes more high crimes from Chicago’s finest……..odoodle’s prep school for the pillaging of America.

County Sues Big Sis for Releasing Illegals...OBAMA NO ONLY LEAVES THE BORDERS OPEN FOR ILLEGAL HISPANICS AND MUSLIMS………now when they are caught, he lets them go.

Since: May 10

Rooted in Reality

#16 Aug 4, 2011
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>DOW PLUMMETS
-400
Gains for year erased...
Deeper than post-TARP plunge...how’s that hopey changey working on your 401K right now.
Ignorant OBAMA loon…………WE ARE IN A RECOVERY.
MICHELLE:'He's earning every last one of those gray hairs'...TRUE, IT’S A FULL TIME JOB TO DESTROY A 250 YEAR ECONOMY AND WHAT WAS THE ENVY OF THE WORLD.
MSNBC INVESTIGATES: Are Tea Partiers 'delusional,' addicts? CODE: Liberals are spending addicts and are trying to use diversion to hide what is now clear to the world.
CHICAGOLAND: Maggie Daley charity got $6.5M contract 4 days before Mayor Daley exit...yes more high crimes from Chicago’s finest……..odoodle’s prep school for the pillaging of America.
County Sues Big Sis for Releasing Illegals...OBAMA NO ONLY LEAVES THE BORDERS OPEN FOR ILLEGAL HISPANICS AND MUSLIMS………now when they are caught, he lets them go.
Well, in defense of the great teleprompter, he feels a kindred spirit with the rest of the illegal aliens. Water and crap seek it's own level dontcha think?

“It's 420 here.”

Since: Jun 07

cold comfort farm

#17 Aug 4, 2011
If he is honorable he will waive his lifetime pension, buy regular folk healthcare and pay into Social Security.

Since: May 10

Rooted in Reality

#18 Aug 4, 2011
Piglosi didn't hold on to Wu like she held on to her weiner.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#20 Aug 4, 2011
Wu must have borrowed that tiger suit from Barney Frank. He's a piece of shit. Just thought I'd throw that in there. Anyone that voted for Obama is as stupid as they come. Obama is walking, talking, corruption.

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#21 Aug 4, 2011
rider wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch ... monarch
http://www.youtube.com/watch ... Foley Pedophile Sex Scandal May Go Back 20 Years
Republican GOP pedophilia cover-up #1 http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch ... http://www.youtube.com/watch ... Pedophilia in the White House: interview Noreen Gosch 1/3Pedophilia in the White House: interview Noreen Gosch, mother of abducted Johnny Gosch, presumably aka Jeff Gannon franklincase.org http www ...
Party at Wieners!

woo oo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Kitzhaber Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News For First Time, Openly LGBT Governor Elected: O... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Rev Cash Dollar 1
News Illegal immigrants sue Oregon over ballot measu... (Nov '15) Dec '15 spud 7
News Driver's cards campaign ramps up in rural Oregon (Oct '14) Sep '15 Harold 2
News Ore. gov to sign illegal-immigrant tuition bill (Apr '13) May '15 ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 9
News Bisexuals hopeful as 1 of their own becomes a g... (Feb '15) Mar '15 swedenforever 61
News The Oregonian's misleading take on climate change (Feb '15) Feb '15 SpaceBlues 1
News Washington secretary of state says we need 2016... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Cordwainer Trout 4
More from around the web