'If you are unwilling to act ... we will be choosing prisons over schools'

Jan 15, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KVAL-TV Eugene

Gov. John Kitzhaber acknowledged Monday he's asking state lawmakers to make politically risky decisions on public pensions and prisons but said tough choices are needed to shrink class sizes and improve education.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of133
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Smaller classrooms give the teacher more time to give student the individual attention that so many require. There are less disruptions and discipline problems. It is really critical in the lower graides where the students are being taught the basics and are learning how to read. As a result, as they get older, they will be able to read to learn.

"The benefits of smaller classrooms depend on a teacher-student ratio of around 1 to 15 through 18. Reducing class size from, for example, 28 to 25 students shows no significant advantage."

http://www.publicschoolreview.com/articles/18

illegalimmigrant

Longview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

I demand free education for my kids! I demand free food for them also! Republicans are going to pay for all the years of racism against us Hispanics mark my words. Game over for the white boyz you pissed off the wrong demographic motherf***ers! We ain't like the blacks who just sit around pissing and moaning! We click up and ACT together as one, and your gonna watch as we wreck the republican party, this country will be ours in 30 years......assholes!

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

illegalimmigrant wrote:
I demand free education for my kids! I demand free food for them also! Republicans are going to pay for all the years of racism against us Hispanics mark my words. Game over for the white boyz you pissed off the wrong demographic motherf***ers! We ain't like the blacks who just sit around pissing and moaning! We click up and ACT together as one, and your gonna watch as we wreck the republican party, this country will be ours in 30 years......assholes!
Who is withholding a free education and meals from those kids??????? They have always been privy to that, thanks to the taxpayers. In actuality, illegals do plenty of whining, moaning, crying and demanding.

Since: Jan 13

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

illegalimmigrant wrote:
He's being sarcastic guys...
I have already seen his name post other stuff in where he talks like this or even worse...
LOL
river

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

To much hate against other human being only because they are not from the same place or because they are different in color
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>to many bleeding hearts will send this nation into economic disaster.
The Democrats or supposed "bleeding heart liberals" have the biggest track record for allotting the most money for law enforcement. Sounds like they did a very poor job in your neck of the woods and that's why you and your doper kind burned down half of the Bronx.
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text> couldn't find any black people to kill today?tú siempre serás un mojado
Hey street punk, quit talking that way about your street walking mother. Someone's gotta bring home the bacon for a slug like you.
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>lame,tough guy talks a lot of trash behind a computer,coward.
I plan on being in the Bronx around mid June. If by then you're still here with your chit, I'll be more than willing to meet you at the schoolyard at Dewitt C.'Til then, everything else is just spew and BS coming out of your mouth. Grease ball....
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>hahahahahahahaha,mid June?frito you're a coward and a liar,"here is one" is right about you,hahahahahahaha
What fool would travel 3,000 miles for a fight with a wimp grease ball like you? Come June and you're still here, then we'll see.... Everything else is just BS.
Obama -The Reverse Hitler

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
What fool would travel 3,000 miles for a fight with a wimp grease ball like you? Come June and you're still here, then we'll see.... Everything else is just BS.
Hey, what ever happened to that Armenian you were going to fight behind the bar over in Glendale. Lol...
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Obama -The Reverse Hitler wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, what ever happened to that Armenian you were going to fight behind the bar over in Glendale. Lol...
He died from a massive heart attack. Oh well....
Obama-The Reverse Hitler

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
He died from a massive heart attack. Oh well....
Yeah, the bastard had it coming by challenging YOU lol. Carry on...
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Obama-The Reverse Hitler wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, the bastard had it coming by challenging YOU lol. Carry on...
Yeah, he was a real Republican POS, son-in-law of Dukemajian. The one Armenian turd I hate most is that Darrel Issa, biggest punk the Vista Oceanside has ever produced. He started his rip-off career in the auto alarm business and had several scrapes with the law for burglary and disorderly conduct.
Obama-The Reverse Hitler

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure he's laughing at you somewhere,coward.
Yeah, it was supposed to be a keyboard CAPSLOCK vitrtual reality throwdown. The other guy overdosed on a steady diet of flamin' hot Cheetos, baklavas, Zankou Chicken and diet Dr. Pepper. Frito probably isn't that far behind...
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>you made the threat girly boy,but don't worry I'll wait for June,lol
You'll probably be dead by then. Azzholes like you don't last long.
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure he's laughing at you somewhere,coward.
Everybody laughs at you. Look at your incoherent posts.
Obama -Reverse Hitler

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, he was a real Republican POS, son-in-law of Dukemajian. The one Armenian turd I hate most is that Darrel Issa, biggest punk the Vista Oceanside has ever produced. He started his rip-off career in the auto alarm business and had several scrapes with the law for burglary and disorderly conduct.
Issa is not Armenian ...is he? Ahhh fugitabout it. See ya Frito, lay off the GMO corn chips.
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>my post get under you're pathetic skin every time,nobody likes you pancho
"Nobody?" Speak for yourself. I'm getting allot more "funnies" than you, stupid!
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>I stick to the topic more than you,that's why you get mad in the first place,mid June ha?lol
Yeah. you stick to the topic of being a self hating bigot. BTW, mid June is tentative. If it doesn't come to fruition, then you're just gonna have to wait, loser. No fool would travel that far to bust your azz, unless you have it in you to come out this way, which you won't, coward!

“Legals against Illegals!”

Since: Dec 11

Willing to stand and Fight!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

illegalimmigrant wrote:
You illegals are so funny!
You try by threatening us.....
Then you must use the racist card.......
You insult us......

All I can say is do not let your mouth write a check that you can't cash!

Sign petitions to enforce immigration laws,impeach Obama and more!

http://americanmove.webs.com/thepage.htm

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of133
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••