Kasich Draws Tea Party Challenger in Ohio

Jan 2, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Wall Street Journal

Ohio Gov. John Kasich 's muscular support for Medicaid expansion in his state has earned him applause from liberals, sharp criticism from conservatives-and now a Republican Party primary challenge that could complicate the his bid for reelection.

Comments
21 - 36 of 36 Comments Last updated Jan 5, 2014
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#21 Jan 4, 2014
lamer wrote:
You want numbers?
LyingC*t74 has no interest in facts of figures, the goal is to get you to waste your time responding.
Cat74

Bolingbrook, IL

#22 Jan 4, 2014
I just posted the info on the President losing Hispanic support. He has lost 23 per cent approval of the Hispanic vote in the last 11 months according to Michael Coleman in the Albuquerque Journal December 29th. Approval down from 75% to 52%. You can read, right? If not ask the neighbor child to read it to you.
lamer

Piqua, OH

#23 Jan 4, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
I just posted the info on the President losing Hispanic support. He has lost 23 per cent approval of the Hispanic vote in the last 11 months according to Michael Coleman in the Albuquerque Journal December 29th. Approval down from 75% to 52%. You can read, right? If not ask the neighbor child to read it to you.
I read just fine. As i have already said, yes his support is down. What makes you think that support went to the repubs? Just b/c they quit supporting one side, you think they automatically shift to the other? You know the majority of the electorate doesnt support repubs or dems and would self identify as independents right? You seem to only be able to see in two shades.

and from the same poll you are referencing you seem to leave out this:

"The poll did not survey Hispanics who speak Spanish as their primary language, which could skew the results to the right. So-called “Spanish dominant” Hispanics tend to be immigrants and as a group are highly supportive of immigration reform, which Obama has cited as a top priority for his second term.

Skeptics also point out that Gallup is the same polling outfit that infamously predicted Republican candidate Mitt Romney would win the presidential election in 2012. So, there is a question of accuracy."

or this:

The Gallup poll’s synopsis points out that Hispanics’ approval of Obama have shown the most variation of any group’s ratings throughout his presidency. That means their views of him fluctuate more than those of other groups, which may help explain why their opinions of the president soured more than any other group’s during the rockiest year of the Obama presidency. It’s worth noting that, despite the significant decline in Hispanic approval over the past 12 months, a majority of this group, 52 percent, do still approve of the job Obama is doing, according to the Gallup Poll.
lamer

Piqua, OH

#24 Jan 4, 2014
As i said before, give me the numbers and the data points and you will get a much clearer picture than some headline.
Cat74

Bolingbrook, IL

#25 Jan 4, 2014
They polled the illegal aliens. You know the ones he promised to make citizens last year!! Obama has promised everyone everything, and then he lost the House, and many in the Senate, and he can't do anything but talk. They don't have to vote Republican as long as they refuse to vote Democrat it is the same difference.
lamer

Piqua, OH

#26 Jan 4, 2014
If you think its the same difference i got a bridge on the moon to sell you. What you can take away from that poll is that even in a very bad year for Obama, he still has the Hispanic vote by well over 50%.

But please keep telling us how hispanics are going to help you win elections. Its very entertaining.

Location hidden

#27 Jan 4, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
I just posted the info on the President losing Hispanic support..
Obama is not running.

Wipe your mutliple chins, LyingC*t74.

Location hidden

#28 Jan 4, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
They polled the illegal aliens..
You lie every time you blink, LyingC*74
barefootsgaylove r

Torrance, CA

#29 Jan 4, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is not running.
Wipe your mutliple chins, LyingC*t74.
Yeah, he is on a permanent vacation. By the way, is drool and wet chins something you have a problem with? Oh, I forgot, the weak muscle problems.
barefootsgaylove r

Torrance, CA

#30 Jan 4, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You lie every time you blink, LyingC*74
You are a master of that, you should know a liar, you made a career of it.
Cat74

Romeoville, IL

#31 Jan 5, 2014
Obama owned the Hispanic vote with over 70% last election. They voted Democrat because of Obama. Go talk to some of them. Without Obama in the mix they won't vote. Period!!! Obama is also losing the Women for the same reason. The Democrats did not do what they promised to do. It's that "what have you done for me lately!" thing. You don't know much about politics, do you? You think because you won a couple elections you are in forever. Ain't gonna happen in 2014, and 2016.

Location hidden

#32 Jan 5, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
Without Obama in the mix they won't vote. Period!!.
You told us that Herman Cain was going to win in 2012.

Have you been right about anything you posted?

I skip over most of them without a glance- like lost people- but you could try to find something that you were right about.
lamer

Piqua, OH

#33 Jan 5, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
Obama owned the Hispanic vote with over 70% last election. They voted Democrat because of Obama. Go talk to some of them. Without Obama in the mix they won't vote. Period!!! Obama is also losing the Women for the same reason. The Democrats did not do what they promised to do. It's that "what have you done for me lately!" thing. You don't know much about politics, do you? You think because you won a couple elections you are in forever. Ain't gonna happen in 2014, and 2016.
Want to see me play it the same way at you just said, just from the other side? Check it out

Republicans are losing as they have not done what they said they were going to do. They have kept up all the legislation against women. On Obamacare, they voted 30 some times and still are not a single vote closer to shutting it down. They have also block voting for a large number of people including blacks, Hispanics, women, and even old white men; even though study by study show its a non issue. What have they accomplished? Record numbers of abortion legislation even though the vast majority said no one word about that during their campaign. And in cases where they were having trouble passes these measures, they slammed them down their constituents throats by putting them in budget bills or taking them on to anything they could like motorcycle bills.

Now they are wasting time and doing immigration reform light right after they had to bail for the year while they left democrats doing ALL the work. This is on top of them losing their filibuster which seem to be the only real tool in ya'lls arsenal.

Its a two way street buddy, its not my fault you only look one way. But since we are going to cherry pick polls, hows this one from last october:

Republican Party Favorability Sinks to Record Low
Falls 10 percentage points from September's 38%

And it hasnt went up a single point since then; Seem obama isnt the only one losing votes here.
lamer

Piqua, OH

#34 Jan 5, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You told us that Herman Cain was going to win in 2012.
Have you been right about anything you posted?
I skip over most of them without a glance- like lost people- but you could try to find something that you were right about.
No, since he has posting, i have not seen a single one of his opinions ever become fact. He's delusional as cold trout. All huff and puff and not a single thing to ever back up their BS.

Location hidden

#35 Jan 5, 2014
Well: one must swat the buzzing fly.
Cat74

Romeoville, IL

#36 Jan 5, 2014
Don't become complacent, children. That will be your downfall.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Kasich Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Groups file complaint over Ohioa s food stamp r... Aug 19 T Turner 1
Another Ohio City To Layoff Fire Fighters. Than... Aug 13 blame the fat cat... 2
Dems: FitzGerald still has chance Aug 13 Pope Che Reagan C... 24
Tainted Ohio water coming under increased scrutiny Aug 5 Marine Corp Pat 4
It's Okay To Drink The Water, Chicago Aug 5 reality is a crutch 1
Tainted Ohio water coming under increased scrutiny Aug 5 Le Jimbo 1
Kasich, Fitzgerald to have new campaign ads on TV Aug 4 They cannot kill ... 3
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

John Kasich People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••