Strickland: - GDC will remain open as...

Strickland: - GDC will remain open as long as I'm governor'

There are 8 comments on the Tri-County News story from Jun 28, 2012, titled Strickland: - GDC will remain open as long as I'm governor'. In it, Tri-County News reports that:

"I want to pledge to you that the GDC will remain open as long as I'm governor." That was the commitment Gov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tri-County News.

“Formidable ”

Since: Jan 11

Legendary

#1 Jun 29, 2012
lmfao

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#2 Jul 2, 2012
That's great! Except Kasich is the governor not Strickland
mother

Coraopolis, PA

#3 May 7, 2013
mother

Coraopolis, PA

#4 May 7, 2013
GDC will live on and strong. diversity is key. hard work loyally to the residents and loving your job is key . and most of all carimg for your coworkers. you each can make a difference your good day can.be the start to everyones great day! Make it happen! Gdc the place that brings happiness to so many.
W0W Wee Wee

United States

#5 May 7, 2013
Oh joy! The GDC clients can now look forward to more abuse on a daily basis! Let's get the tasers and set them on maim!
SMDH

United States

#6 May 8, 2013
LOL
lol

Pickerington, OH

#7 May 8, 2013
What happen to the guys that hurt that client real bad.
curious

Pleasantville, OH

#8 May 9, 2013
Probably nothing will happen to the guys! They are probably on Adm. Leave doing whatever they want! Someone should pay, maybe if they would prosecute once in awhile people would think twice before abusing a client! Just my opinion!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Kasich Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Officials, telecom representatives compromise o... Sun They cannot kill ... 1
News House speaker resigns amid talk of FBI inquiry Apr 11 Capt Pepe 2
News Democrat Cordray would declare opioid emergency... Mar 31 They cannot kill ... 19
News States: Federal money for opioid crisis a small... Mar 26 tomin cali 1
News Choosing a new judge (Apr '13) Feb '18 Simba 5
News Ohio governor delays execution of Raymond Tibbe... Feb '18 They cannot kill ... 1
News Test scores need to stay in teacher ratings, sa... Jan '18 lol 1