Republican governors gauge possible h...

Republican governors gauge possible heat from Medicaid

There are 90 comments on the The Washington Post story from Nov 22, 2013, titled Republican governors gauge possible heat from Medicaid. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

When Gov. Chris Christie decided that New Jersey would expand Medicaid under the Affordable Care Act , he opened the door to health-care coverage for 104,000 of the poorest Garden State residents, a move he said would save the state $227 million this year alone.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Eric Gustafson

Virginia Beach, VA

#86 Nov 26, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't even 'spell loser' right.
WHY should anyone listen to you ...
L~O~S~E~R
with a BIG L on ya forehead :)
With me it's a typo, with you it's a way of life......

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#87 Nov 26, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
The President of the Medical Organization is advising Doctors not to sign up for Obamacare, and for patients not to sign up either. They will end up with deadbeats that can't pay for it, and it will disappear. Now you have until next November to sign up anyway. By that time the new Senate, and House will be elected, and they can dismantle the whole shoddy affair!!!
Get this through your empty deluded head, Whiskers. "Obamacare" will NOT be repealed, no matter which party is in charge.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#88 Nov 26, 2013
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama and his regime will do whatever it takes to achieve total control of the American people. What the lunatic doesn't realize is that the real Americans will never let him win.
Just a gentle reminder that real Americans already let Obama win.
Get off the Limbaugh-Beck-Cruzship, Sandy. It's about to sink.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#89 Nov 26, 2013
Eric Gustafson wrote:
The American Government takes it's instructions from the people who have consented to be Governed..........<quoted text>
That's just funny shit right there Gus.
Eric Gustafson

Virginia Beach, VA

#90 Nov 26, 2013
RustyS wrote:
<quoted text>
That's just funny shit right there Gus.
That's word for word from the Declaration of Independence, are you unfamiliar with our founding documents?

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#91 Nov 27, 2013
Eric Gustafson wrote:
<quoted text>
That's word for word from the Declaration of Independence, are you unfamiliar with our founding documents?
No, I mean that you actually think that's the way it's working.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#92 Nov 27, 2013
If Obamacare stays then you must learn to play the game by the insane rules instituted. The breakup of the good traditions is the goal of progressives. and they are in power with a growing sadistic uniform presence that may be your neighbors to enforce it. Living with principles and discipline is frowned upon now. You are taxed for it as you will readily pay. But now you are doing worse in real terms then those who live their lives much further away from principles and discipline even though you mask it as you make your dollar go further then they do. Just look what they have done to everything. Partying and sports events do not count.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#93 Nov 29, 2013
Eric Gustafson wrote:
<quoted text>Because the information I consume requires a greater understanding to absorb more accurate information than you are accustomed.

So it would be of little use to you

You knowledge base is pretty limited. Anything beyond insane condensed talking points confuses you.
Oh I get it, you can't put your money where your mouth is.
Eric Gustafson

Virginia Beach, VA

#95 Nov 29, 2013
RustyS wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I mean that you actually think that's the way it's working.
The mere fact Republicans gerrymander districts and works feverishly to disenfranchise American voters is evidence they're desperate to usurp America's working democracy and the will of American voters.
Cat74

Oswego, IL

#96 Nov 29, 2013
At least the Republican's voters are still breathing. That is more then Democrats can say about their Chicago vote. So funny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Kasich Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kasich focuses attention on future Apr 13 BizzyBee 11
News Robert Bentley is former Mike Huckabee supporter (Aug '15) Apr 10 Governor Bentleys... 2
News Schwarzenegger says Kasich should run for presi... Apr 7 Solarman 1
News Republican John Kasich leads charge for balance... Mar 26 Hillary got thumped 4
News The CNBC Republican Debate Was A Total Trainwreck (Oct '15) Mar '17 Grecian Formula 29 21
News Republicans press professors to spend more time... Mar '17 jeremy 1
News House prohibits $15-an-hour minimum wage Mar '17 Abamdoned memories 672
More from around the web