Colorado Department Of Corrections Di...

Colorado Department Of Corrections Director Murdered

There are 4 comments on the cbslocal.com story from Mar 20, 2013, titled Colorado Department Of Corrections Director Murdered. In it, cbslocal.com reports that:

CBS4 has learned that a gunman shot and killed Tom Clements, Executive Director of the Colorado Department of Corrections, at his home in Monument late Tuesday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at cbslocal.com.

National Whistleblower

“GOVERNMENT OF DECEIVERS (GOD)”

Since: Sep 10

NEWARK, NEW JERSEY

#1 Mar 20, 2013
Tom Clements Colorado’s Department of Corrections

YHVH solution in the American Holocaust is Mongoose Protocol.

I AM YHVH DEITY THE FARTHER CIPHER 888

Reap and sow

YHVH suspends mercy in response to god (government of deceivers) suspension of inalienable rights (life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness) in the American Holocaust (moral corruption - fraud - terminal injustice - economic oppression - murderbyproxy - population control - death fix it>deficit<). National goal accomplished reduce government (we the people) reduce government spending (no justice, no liabilities).

This shall serve as yet another tribute to members of my postal/military /government congressional, federal, state and local family and their family members; those who lost love ones or will soon lose love ones and those who may survive the American Holocaust. I write this in persecution with YHVH; your remembrance and your strength

Thank YHVH FARTHER

“TO ACHIEVE VICTORY WE MUST MASS OUR FORCES AT THE HUB OF ALL POWER AND MOVEMENT.‘THE ENEMY’S CENTER OF GRAVITY”–Von Clausewitz

http://www.scribd.com/doc/31004725/First-Resp...  

http://www.scribd.com/doc/52621308/Beyond-Bul...
no respect for pigs

Chicago, IL

#2 Mar 20, 2013
he's in hell now for participating in touture of humans.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#3 Mar 21, 2013
follow the money, that house was a million dollar mansion...

No doubt Colorado will be cover this up like the death of Jonbenet Ramsey, killed by her brother. The Ramsey children didn't use the toilet, left BMs in their clothes and were being treated by a therapist before the death - it was a house of horrors for these kids way before Jonbenet died. Jonbenet's death was just the result of extreme dysfunction. The parents and DA conspired to cover up what really happened and no doubt we will never know who really $hot the warden.
jacory

Detroit, MI

#5 Sep 9, 2015
Wow after all that time most of these people gone with the wind2015

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Hickenlooper Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News CO Governor Hickenlooper Wouldn't Say No to Bei... Jul '16 Soja 5
News The Pasture-Raised Life May '16 Three Psyche 1
News Will Trump continue to dominate media in 1-on-1... May '16 Bobby Schutz 3
News Dalke takes helm at Northern Colorado Credit Union Mar '16 Gingerich 1
News Slain Colorado deputy remembered as family man (Feb '16) Feb '16 JOANN 1
News California firm pays $17.5M for 2.3 acres in De... (Feb '16) Feb '16 JOANN 1
News Colorado's battle over tax limits could shape f... (Feb '16) Feb '16 RustyS 1
More from around the web