How to help Colo. shooting victims

How to help Colo. shooting victims

There are 3 comments on the KOCO-TV Oklahoma City story from Jul 26, 2012, titled How to help Colo. shooting victims. In it, KOCO-TV Oklahoma City reports that:

Aurora, Colorado, is a city in mourning after a gunman opened fire in a crowded movie theater, killing 12 and injuring 58.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOCO-TV Oklahoma City.

Batman Sorrow

Sioux City, IA

#1 Jul 26, 2012
Batman's Sorrow for the city of Aurora, Colorado.Please come to this page and like then share with everyone you know!!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2 Jul 26, 2012
I think the best way to help them is to leave them alone. This is a tragic event and they need time to heal and bury their dead. They don't need hundreds of people bothering them and asking them how they feel. We all know the answer to that.
Truth Seeker

Flagstaff, AZ

#3 Jul 26, 2012
The best way for you to help the Aurora CO victims is to be a vessel for the truth. This attack was planned and orchestrated by a sect within the U.S. government

Who might you ask??? Look up the program MKULTRA

MK - ULTRA

MK - ULTRA

MK - ULTRA

The best way to help the victims of this shooting and to prevent futher violence is to become informed on the TRUTH of what's going on. Don't be distracted by the dog and pony show in our media.

SEEK THE TRUTH - PROTECT YOUR FAMILIES

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Hickenlooper Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mom power helps compel change around Colorado o... May 10 vguerrie 1
News Colorado Water Plan all about West Slope water ... Apr '15 Your Ex 1
News Colorado's Fracking Wars Reignite Mar '15 Elise 1
News Gov. Hickenlooper in DC for Israel policy confe... Mar '15 kardnal 1
News Governors to meet with Obama at the White House... Feb '15 sandy1 7
News Educators encouraged to participate in TELL survey Feb '15 Elise Gingerich 1
News Colorado Statehouse (Nov '14) Nov '14 Elise Gingerich 1
More from around the web