Manchin concerned over Libya operation

Mar 22, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Charleston Daily Mail

Sen. Joe Manchin, D-W.Va., said Monday he was concerned about U.S. military operations in Libya.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Mar 25, 2011
Rex Zickefoose

United States

#1 Mar 23, 2011
Regardless of his reasons I aplaud Senator Manchin for expressing concern over this and many more matters of foreign policy. I too have grave concerns over our President's decision to use military force in Libya. I am encouraged that we may have a legisltor that is trying to change our government's way of thinking. In fact if we don't reign in and take care of things at home we could be heading into a very similar situation as we have seen in Egypt asnd Libya. Don't be fooled into thinking it is all about democracy and freedom. It is displeasure of the people with the governments and economies of those countries. Do we not fall into that category?

We need to pull in our claws which are reaching out because of greed and a false dependence on other peoples recources. I don't mean just natural recources.

Start by protecting our borders with our National Guard of border states. Deport all illegals. Quit printing money that is not backed with gold or another valuable resource. Do not raise the debt ceiling. If we can't afford it don't buy it. Get smoe controls on the United States banking industry.

I will stop for now. "You Go Joe"
Doop

Fowlerville, MI

#2 Mar 23, 2011
Well said.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#3 Mar 25, 2011
Paynesville WV residents want Manchin and Tomblin to get concerned about our water project that has not been finished after five years.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joe Manchin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Manchin's brother files civil lawsuit Aug 7 Joe smith 1
Bill would stiffen background checks Jul '14 Chesty 2
Senator Manchin: What My Daughter Did Should Be... Jul '14 Philip Hinson 1
Lawmaker seeks to ban Bitcoin in U.S. (Feb '14) May '14 Reymark Perry 8
Rick Perry Fervently Supported the TARP Bailout... (Aug '11) May '14 swedenforever 127
Manchin Not Ruling Out Run for Governor Apr '14 Bob 5
West Virginia looks to tighten rules after chem... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Drink up 21
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Joe Manchin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••