Vance, enraged by gripe, sets record ...

Vance, enraged by gripe, sets record straight

There are 5 comments on the Lincoln Journal story from Aug 21, 2008, titled Vance, enraged by gripe, sets record straight. In it, Lincoln Journal reports that:

Not only has Dr. Charles Vance never "lost his doctor's license," as a recent contributor to The Lincoln Journal's "Gripes and Gratitudes" column claimed, he has never had a malpractice case filed against him ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lincoln Journal.

what

Brentwood, TN

#1 Aug 31, 2008
dr vance is the greatest!
soo

Dunbar, WV

#2 Nov 10, 2008
cool
Info

United States

#3 Feb 23, 2012
Doctors heal.
yep

United States

#4 Feb 23, 2012
I agree dr vance is what a true dr and citizen should be!!
Howdy

Salt Rock, WV

#5 Feb 24, 2012
Dr. Vance has been my doctor since I was a child,when he had the office in west hamlin, Great doctor

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joe Manchin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News West Virginia Mayor: The Clintons Are 'Simply N... May 15 Believe me 4
News Manchin visits Mingo Co. Feb '16 No Democrat Here 4
News More fights ahead on Planned Parenthood after S... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Eleanor 41
News Manchin and Feinberg to tour Center for Nationa... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Pompey 1
News Manchin to ride Sunday for fallen heroes (Jun '15) Jun '15 Chip and Dip 1
News West Virginia's Joe Manchin says he'll run agai... (Apr '15) Apr '15 out of work miner 2
News West Virginia's Joe Manchin says he'll run agai... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 3
More from around the web