Editorial: 2012 Senate election will ...

Editorial: 2012 Senate election will test our tolerance of bad behavior

There are 1 comment on the Reno Gazette-Journal story from Nov 23, 2010, titled Editorial: 2012 Senate election will test our tolerance of bad behavior. In it, Reno Gazette-Journal reports that:

Even before the final vote was cast in the Nov. 2 election and long-time Democratic Sen.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reno Gazette-Journal.

Jeff with a J

Reno, NV

#1 Nov 23, 2010
This guy is a 'slimeball' who needs to go away.

The actions of this man are supposed to reflect the state and the people of Nevada. I would not want to be associated with him any longer.

Stand up for what is right and vote this guy OUT of office in 2012.

Affairs, corrupt deals to keep things quiet, or to bully his lover's husband into a position with the local power company are the things that have gone public. What has gone on that we don't know about.

Ensign in 2012, not for this voter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jim Gibbons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lieutenant governor's race: It's all about who ... (May '14) May '14 Christy 1
News Gardnerville Republican announces bid for Wheel... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Mark 1
News With time running out, Democrats' tax plans spa... (May '13) May '13 Rex Crouch 1
News Lawmaker's 'impulse decision' to come out (Apr '13) Apr '13 lides 23
News Teachers' performance reviews under scrutiny (Feb '11) Feb '11 Jeff with a J 1
News Sandoval wants teachers to take 5 percent salar... (Jan '11) Jan '11 jeff6 3
News Nev. judge rules state can take Clean Water money (Dec '10) Dec '10 John 2
More from around the web