Sandoval wants teachers to take 5 per...

Sandoval wants teachers to take 5 percent salary cut

There are 3 comments on the Las Vegas Sun story from Jan 13, 2011, titled Sandoval wants teachers to take 5 percent salary cut. In it, Las Vegas Sun reports that:

Governor-elect Brian Sandoval speaks during a press conference at Jones Vargas law firm in Las Vegas Wednesday, December 29, 2010.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Vegas Sun.

Mike

Sparks, NV

#1 Jan 14, 2011
Sandoval should let his own salary be cut!!
Special

Reno, NV

#2 Jan 24, 2011
Good they krone do there job any ways !!! I say 50% work then 50% pay!!!! No teacher gives a darn here in nv anyways they all stink !!! I don't know why they ever became teachers anyway . Not one in all the years my child has been in school have taught him a darn thing !!!

Since: Jul 10

Las Vegas, NV

#4 Jan 25, 2011
These days educatin is a tool! School is not perfect but most of the parents that say my kid was taught nothing! WHat have you done to further along the process of learning! Getting the up and dressed wont cut it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jim Gibbons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lieutenant governor's race: It's all about who ... (May '14) May '14 Christy 1
News Gardnerville Republican announces bid for Wheel... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Mark 1
News With time running out, Democrats' tax plans spa... (May '13) May '13 Rex Crouch 1
News Lawmaker's 'impulse decision' to come out (Apr '13) Apr '13 lides 23
News Teachers' performance reviews under scrutiny (Feb '11) Feb '11 Jeff with a J 1
News Nev. judge rules state can take Clean Water money (Dec '10) Dec '10 John 2
News Nevada Gov. Jim Gibbons ends terms bruised and ... (Dec '10) Dec '10 discocrisco 3
More from around the web