Senator proposes legislative fix to f...

Senator proposes legislative fix to for overcrowded jails

There are 1 comment on the Southwest Riverside News Network story from Feb 14, 2013, titled Senator proposes legislative fix to for overcrowded jails. In it, Southwest Riverside News Network reports that:

SB 225, introduced by Sen. Bill Emmerson, R-Hemet, would mandate that any convicted felon sentenced to more than three years behind bars serve the time in state prison.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Southwest Riverside News Network.

GOODIDEA

San Bernardino, CA

#1 Feb 14, 2013
I think this is a dandy idea. And if California's state prisons get too crowded, let's pay Sheriff Joe to house them in tent city. Straighten up or off you go.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jerry Brown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News California lawmakers unplug the state's electri... Jun 17 Solarman 1
News Brown signs bill to help illegal immigrants buy... Jun 11 tomin cali 1
News Bernie lost. What do liberal Californians do now? Jun 10 Harry Paratestes 3
News California Dems Inch Closer to Extending Obamac... Jun 8 tomin cali 1
News Letter: a Compliance checka was government over... Jun 7 Birds Landing Bob 1
News SURPRISE! California Wants to Let Illegal Immig... Jun 5 Nopal 8
News Clinton scores prized endorsement from Gov. Jer... Jun 4 PauldenZangpo0521 14
More from around the web