California's tax measure faces nail-b...

California's tax measure faces nail-biter f...

There are 1 comment on the WHTC story from Nov 5, 2012, titled California's tax measure faces nail-biter f.... In it, WHTC reports that:

The centerpiece of California Governor Jerry Brown's plan for repairing the state's budget hangs on a few votes that on Tuesday will decide if the state hikes taxes or cuts more spending.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHTC.

no one no where

Claremont, CA

#1 Nov 5, 2012
california politicians think stealing more of our money for their pimps (unions)is the solution to everything in california. sick of every single politicians and tired of having them taking food off my table so their pimps can have their life time guaranteed jobs, pensions, and high salaries. wish there's a 3rd choice on the vote to kick all of them out of office.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jerry Brown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Brown Swipes Trump for Border Wall, Says Califo... Sun Solarman 1
News Going All the Way: California Bill Calls for 10... Mar 14 Solarman 1
News Gov. Brown declares state of emergency for 50 C... Mar 12 Now_What- 2
News Trump's infrastructure plan may hit roadblock: ... Mar 5 Texxy the Indepen... 1
News California high-speed rail ready to lay some track Mar 5 Texxy the Indepen... 4
News California raises smoking age to 21, tightens v... (May '16) Feb 27 Say What 56
News Cartel leaders, Fat Leonard and Filner: Duffy s... Feb '17 Dave frasier 2
More from around the web