Anti-Gay Right Responds to Calif. Gay History Bill

Apr 16, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: EDGEptown.com News Feed

California's state senate has approved a bill that would add gays and lesbians to already existing legislation that mandates schools teach about the historic contributions of women and African Americans.

Comments (Page 30)

Showing posts 581 - 590 of590
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Anonymous

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2011

Judged:

The Golem wrote:
<quoted text>
Trying to dehumanize other people is typical of Xtian fascists
like yourself. What a pompous ass you are.
Yes. But his posts are all considered evidence. I've been forwarding them to the FBI.

“Alley Cat Blues”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2011

Judged:

RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gays and Lesbians HAVE real parents as well......mostly a mom and a dad..........and even if a child is raised by 2 moms or 2 dads......the fact is they were usually raised in a loving, stable home!!!
The rest of your post is just condescending towards Gays and Lesbians by insinuating that we don't have balance in our relationships just because we are of the same gender!!!
I'd ignore this troll if I were you. You're way to intelligent to debate this nonsense!

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

Since: Mar 11

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2011

Judged:

Jupiter wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd ignore this troll if I were you. You're way to intelligent to debate this nonsense!
I do try to ignore these types of posters because they really are clueless but every now and again......I respond to them.....and realize it really was a waste of time........lol!!!

“Alley Cat Blues”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2011

Judged:

RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
I do try to ignore these types of posters because they really are clueless but every now and again......I respond to them.....and realize it really was a waste of time........lol!!!
I know....I do it too!

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

Since: Mar 11

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2011

Judged:

Jupiter wrote:
<quoted text>
I know....I do it too!
Well, see......we should just both try and ignore them......and just respond to each other.......and those who have similar things in common.......lol!!!

“The trolls hate this guy”

Since: Jul 09

In the heads of trolls

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2012

Judged:

Aida Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG... you're right. I rechecked google maps and it's 1.4 miles. You can crucify me now. Another dead jew on a stick.... how exciting.
You were not born a Jew and since you consider the Old Testament a book of fairy tales and refuse to live by its standards, you could never qualify as a proselyte. Your claim to being Jewisg is false per accepted definition of a proselyte.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2012

Judged:

flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>You were not born a Jew and since you consider the Old Testament a book of fairy tales and refuse to live by its standards, you could never qualify as a proselyte. Your claim to being Jewisg is false per accepted definition of a proselyte.
I'm not practicing any religious affiliation at all, yet am considered Jewish, for my mother was.

I'm still considered Jewish, with a life time of school yard threats and fights because of my background, so knock off your ability and duty to tell people who they are or are not.

And for anyone's information, I did NOT kill Christ. I am no spring chicken, but am NOT old enough to have been around to do that.

“The trolls hate this guy”

Since: Jul 09

In the heads of trolls

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2012

Judged:

Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not practicing any religious affiliation at all, yet am considered Jewish, for my mother was.
I'm still considered Jewish, with a life time of school yard threats and fights because of my background, so knock off your ability and duty to tell people who they are or are not.
And for anyone's information, I did NOT kill Christ. I am no spring chicken, but am NOT old enough to have been around to do that.
The difference is that the offspring of a Jew is still considered Jewish by Jewish law. The qualifications for a proselyte are stricter. If one is not a Jewish offspring, one must adhere to at least some degree of following Jewish law to become a convert.
Rules Of Evidence

Livermore, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2012

Judged:

SURVIVORS AMERICA wrote:
<quoted text>Does your brain really work? Me, me, let me answer. You lied to your dissonant gays and claim that Alexander the Great, Shakespeare and Leonardo De Vinci were not taught to you in school. Well, maybe your home school forgot, but any 5th grader can tell you about them.
What is not discussed is their private bedroom antics, and we do not know if they were pedophiles either, but I am sure that you would hide them being gay pedophiles.
So, how much of NAMBLA do you wihs taught?
I also find it funny that Harry Hay, who is like Geoge Washington for gays, the founder of the modern gay IGLA is ignored and dismissed, because he was a gay pedophile and supported NAMBLA as well as the IGLA.
You want kids to be taught that Shakespeare wrote a sonet, and then went and had sex with a cow, a man, a child or a woman. You want them to know that after Alexander the Great conquered a foreign land he conquered the little children. You see, that does not sound good, so you only wnat them to know that in his the barns he had sex with men.
So, how do you wish to explain to children that Alexander was gay when he had 3 wives and a child.
Alexander the Great:
Wives
Roxana of Bactria
Stateira II of Persia
Parysatis II of Persia
Offspring
Alexander IV of Macedon
So, when do you liars wish to claim that Magic Johnson is gay, since he got HIV from havikng gay sex.
Will gay history include 70% of all prisoners being gay, since 70% of all prisoners admit to "consensual" gay sex?
But, you gays really do not care about messing up the minds of children since you all had your minds messed up as children.
Hey,how the hell are you Dr. Douche! I must say I'm not surprised that you have yet another sock puppet! LOL,Hey you know what they say you sick psychotic fuque! When that mouth opens.....Out come's yet one more LIE! Thanks for keeping the streak going DR.sicko! To bad that Thorazine and reparative therapy didn't work huh? LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Rules Of Evidence

Livermore, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2012

Judged:

SURVIVORS AMERICA wrote:
<quoted text>You should be nice to people, it can be fatal and since gay men usually don't live that long, gays need all the humanity they can get. A friend in deed is a friend indeed.
oops! That mouth opened again and look what came out! Surprise,surprise,surprise!(Ga y Jim Nabors AKA Gomer Pyle) Another LIE! LOLOLOL Lets see what the experts say about gays dying early which is the LIE you just told!
Do gays have shorter life spans? NO they don't!
www.christianpost.com/news/expert-blasts-stud...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 581 - 590 of590
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••