Brown's TV ads for tax initiative mislead voters

Oct 4, 2012 Full story: KTVU Oakland

Gov. Jerry Brown began airing five new television commercials for his November tax proposal Wednesday, some of which misstate how the billions of dollars Proposition 30 would raise through higher sales and income taxes could be spent.

Full Story

Since: May 07

Los Altos, CA

#1 Oct 4, 2012
If it's brown, flush it down. This guy should have never been elected governor. He is wasting millions of dollars and time trying to pass an already dead proposition. I have not heard from one person who supports this tax increase. And now his commercials are attempting to mislead voters. Rotten and crooked to the core. One thing for sure JB, your definitely out when your term is up. Suddenly now even Arnold doesn't seem so bad compated to him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jerry Brown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Road rage? Mistaken identity? Questions raised ... Feb 27 barefoot2626 7
Studies: Illegals in CA Can Get Medi-Cal, Cash ... Feb 16 amit 8
Fracking puts California governor, environmenta... Feb 7 Solarman 1
Fracking puts California governor, environmenta... Feb 6 RustyS 5
California Wants to Allow Illegal Aliens to Com... Jan '15 whenagendapeoplea... 4
California neeeds cost-effective clean energy s... Jan '15 Solarman 1
Travis Unified School District leaders hear fir... Jan '15 Birds Landing Bob 1
More from around the web