Calif. OKs driving licenses for illeg...

Calif. OKs driving licenses for illegal immigrants

There are 69 comments on the MSNBC story from Aug 31, 2012, titled Calif. OKs driving licenses for illegal immigrants. In it, MSNBC reports that:

California lawmakers have approved a bill to allow some young undocumented immigrants who came to the United States as children to obtain driving licenses, in a move that could appeal to Hispanic voters in the heavily Democratic state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MSNBC.

Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#42 Sep 2, 2012
Aryans for Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not that we Aryans like Obama's skin color but rather that we know that Mitt Romney is such a horrible choice that we rather vote for a Black man.
That's how bad Mitt Romney is.
Aryans for Obama.

"We" Aryans *(?)* or do you really mean we agent' provocateurs?

Ronald
Aryans for Obama

Los Angeles, CA

#43 Sep 2, 2012
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Aryans for Obama.
"We" Aryans *(?)* or do you really mean we agent' provocateurs?
Ronald
I am pro America. I am anti illegal. I am pro life. I am pro education. I am pro family.

I am for the preservation of the White Race and our language and culture.

And I don't care who knows it.

I have read "The Turner Diaries." So what?

I have contributed articles to "The Truth at Last." So what?

But a vote for Mitt Romney will destroy the Aryan dream.

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#44 Sep 2, 2012
Aryans for Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
More whites drive without insurance than other groups and for one reason, whites don't get pulled over for driving while being white so they never get caught.
Everyone knows this to be an undisputed fact.
If illegal aliens know this, why do they still drive w/o a license and drunk too? Because they are not too smart.
Pug

Bridgeview, IL

#45 Sep 3, 2012
Driving in Illinois without a license is a gamble. But, you can avoid insurance by carring the policy for a short time then let it lapse. The gamble is that you may be stopped by the police.

No license and you will be arrested. No insurance and you get a ticket.

In our area, loud music heard 75 feet from the vehicle means a police stop,$500.00 fine, and towed and impounded vehicle.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#46 Sep 3, 2012
Magadala wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't laugh, you are not that far off base!
One of the things that is quietly going on is that the mexican truckers have landed. They were required to meet certain emission standards in order to drive in US. WELLLL, the part that isn't mentioned is that the US tax payer is picking up the bill for bringing the mexican trucks in compliance.
Oh, yeah, you may ask, are we doing the same thing for American truckers? NO!!! Not only do the American truckers have to pay for their own, current gas prices present a great challenge to the long distance driver.
NOT ONE WORD HAS BEEN PUBLISHED ABOUT THIS SINCE THE "PILOT PROJECT" BEGAN!!! Next time u see a mexican truck on our highway, don't forget to wave to the illegal aliens and drugs in the back as well. Oh, yeah, and I am quite sure that the mexican truckers will only transport mexican stuff, not American.
The process use to be that the mexicans would drive their truck to someplace near the border and the American trucker would take over in America...no longer...more jobs lost!
And our wonderful past president, Clinton, made it reciprocal when he signed NAFTA. Reciprocal means that American truckers can do the same thing in mexico. Fat chance! How long do you think an American truck, loaded with goods, will last on a mexican highway?!!! LOL
there goes another line of work given away besides making the high ways alot less safe. i heard about the trucks and read where they can do it cheaper by using mexican fuel.driving through the uSA right to canada without stopping by having teams of 3.
our local news had truckers talking about this awhile back when they was having to pay out of pocket for modifications to their tracors,it was a short news clip .
Pug

Bridgeview, IL

#47 Sep 3, 2012
tomin cali wrote:
<quoted text>
there goes another line of work given away besides making the high ways alot less safe. i heard about the trucks and read where they can do it cheaper by using mexican fuel.driving through the uSA right to canada without stopping by having teams of 3.
our local news had truckers talking about this awhile back when they was having to pay out of pocket for modifications to their tracors,it was a short news clip .
It is really incredible
see the light

United States

#48 Sep 3, 2012
Pug wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you read that thy do not bother with license or insurance. Neither is required to buy a car. Or borrow a car.
BTW, License test first in Illinois then cheap SR 22 insurance.
Illinois is land of thuggary!
Pug

Bridgeview, IL

#49 Sep 3, 2012
see the light wrote:
<quoted text>Illinois is land of thuggary!
Nope, we are the land of taxes, and a huge sanctuary state.
Pug

Bridgeview, IL

#50 Sep 3, 2012
In Illinois

Javier Estrada, 27, 1200 block of Kings Court, West Chicago, was treated and released from Rush-Copley Medical Center after a two-car crash at 8:21 p.m. Saturday near Galena and Beecher roads, police said. Estrada was charged with driving under the influence, no valid driver’s license, improper lane use, illegal transportation of alcohol and no insurance, the sheriff’s office said.
Aryans for Obama

Los Angeles, CA

#51 Sep 3, 2012
spytheweb wrote:
<quoted text>
If illegal aliens know this, why do they still drive w/o a license and drunk too? Because they are not too smart.
If Blacks know they if they don't pay their child support that the DMV suspends their license yet they drive w/o a drivers license anyways. Why do they drive drunk off Old English Malt liquor and crack cocaine?

Because they're not too smart, sorta like you.
Aryans for Obama

Los Angeles, CA

#52 Sep 3, 2012
Pug wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, we are the land of taxes, and a huge sanctuary state.
Ever hear of "white flight"? It is an option.
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#53 Sep 3, 2012
Aryans for Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever hear of "white flight"? It is an option.
So is deportation.
Je lai baisee

AOL

#54 Sep 3, 2012
tomin cali wrote:
<quoted text>
there goes another line of work given away besides making the high ways alot less safe. i heard about the trucks and read where they can do it cheaper by using mexican fuel.driving through the uSA right to canada without stopping by having teams of 3.
our local news had truckers talking about this awhile back when they was having to pay out of pocket for modifications to their tracors,it was a short news clip .
I am still waiting for the evidence of mexican delivery truck drivers doing deliveries on US soil!
.
I do know that US nationals cross the border to buy Mexica gasoline.
.
I do know that Canadian truck drive move unimpeded to the US.
.
With regards to illegal who came to the US as minor receiving DL from CA, that is CA perrogative! If you stand by state's rights then you should accept the bad and good equally! If you don't you are simply a racist hater using laws, evidences, Constitution, culture, history, and circular logic to your racist agenda and convenience! SO FK OFF!!!!
Baal

Austin, TX

#55 Sep 3, 2012
Granola state at work, full of fruits and nuts.
Pho Lee

Fullerton, CA

#56 Sep 3, 2012
Baal wrote:
Granola state at work, full of fruits and nuts.
Only two things come from Texas.

“ONE NATION ONE FLAG :)”

Since: Aug 11

Pro-illegals are pro-crime!!

#57 Sep 3, 2012
Got the feeling that cal is going to have alot of movin ins from another states as not all states are willing to give them DL...:(
Globe Trotters

Fullerton, CA

#58 Sep 3, 2012
Shesback wrote:
Got the feeling that cal is going to have alot of movin ins from another states as not all states are willing to give them DL...:(
California always gave them out but it's going to be legal for some now. A true story how something illegal becomes legal for some.
Austinite

Austin, TX

#59 Sep 3, 2012
Pho Lee wrote:
<quoted text>Only two things come from Texas.
Oil and presidents. Queers come here from California to snuggle up with illegal aliens like back home.
Magadala

Vashon, WA

#60 Sep 3, 2012
Aryans for Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
If Blacks know they if they don't pay their child support that the DMV suspends their license yet they drive w/o a drivers license anyways. Why do they drive drunk off Old English Malt liquor and crack cocaine?
Because they're not too smart, sorta like you.
SOURCE?!!!!
Magadala

Vashon, WA

#61 Sep 3, 2012
Je lai baisee wrote:
<quoted text>
I am still waiting for the evidence of mexican delivery truck drivers doing deliveries on US soil!
.
I do know that US nationals cross the border to buy Mexica gasoline.
.
I do know that Canadian truck drive move unimpeded to the US.
.
With regards to illegal who came to the US as minor receiving DL from CA, that is CA perrogative! If you stand by state's rights then you should accept the bad and good equally! If you don't you are simply a racist hater using laws, evidences, Constitution, culture, history, and circular logic to your racist agenda and convenience! SO FK OFF!!!!
Now, now, calm down, you are so wrong and ignorant, you're funny! First of all, get educated! Part of the NAFTA agreement signed by Clinton allowed mexican trucks to transport mexican goods throughout America. I am not going to do your homework, you google it and get the details.

With regard to illegal aliens and the accepting states' rights. Does this also apply when states are trying to curb/eliminate their illegal alien problem, and the POTUS and DOJ file a lawsuit to prevent them from doing what the feds aren't doing, and preventing the states from doing, even though it is against the law? Yeah, right!

Alert: Fresh off my press! I hear tell that people who will be attending the DNC must show PHOTO ID in order to get in!!!! Ha, ha , ha hah!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jerry Brown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Building California housing is expensive, and t... Fri Solarman 1
News Calaveras, Stanislaus Partner On Groundwater St... Aug 17 Art Roberts 1
News New dams coming to California? A dozen projects... Aug 16 Solarman 1
News Essential Politics: Deep divisions on display a... Aug 14 Phyllis Schlafly ... 1
News Al Gore praises Gov. Jerry Brown for climate ch... Aug 8 spud 96
News California's water troubles didn't end with the... Aug 1 Solarman 1
News Steve Westly: California pensions are its $206 ... Aug 1 Solarman 1
More from around the web