New daycare requirements approved in ...

New daycare requirements approved in Missouri

There are 2 comments on the KMOV-TV Saint Louis story from May 27, 2014, titled New daycare requirements approved in Missouri. In it, KMOV-TV Saint Louis reports that:

Unlicensed child care centers could become subject to new state oversight under legislation pending before Gov. Jay Nixon that would bring Missouri into compliance with new federal requirements.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KMOV-TV Saint Louis.

Wilsonsmokngblun tsnixon

Fenton, MO

#2 May 28, 2014
1322-AC04121 - CITIBANK NA V EDITH L DAVIS (E-CASE)
This information is provided as a service and is not considered an official court record.
Sort Date Entries: Descending Ascending Display Options:
04/01/2014 Garnishment Returned Served
Document ID - 13-GARN-12678; Served To - BANK OF AMERICA; Server - ST. LOUIS CITY CIRCUIT COURT; Served Date - 30-AUG-13; Served Time - 00:00:00; Service Type - Sheriff Department; Reason Description - Served; Service Text - NO FEE NOTICE OF LEVY
09/19/2013 Ansrs to Interrogatories Filed
Garnishment/Execution Number 13-GARN-12678
07/11/2013 Execution/Garnishment Issued
This is garnishment 13-GARN-12678 for EDITH L DAVIS; returnable date: 09-SEP-2013; Garnishee: BANK OF AMERICA
06/24/2013 Judgment Transcribed
TRANSCRIPT JUDGMENT
05/30/2013 Judge/Clerk - Note
CASE TAXED
05/20/2013 Judgment Entered
Plaintiff appears or with attorney and Defendant appears not. Default Judgment entered for plaintiff and against Defendant in the amount of $6,441.98. Plus Court Cost. SO ORDERED: JUDGE CHRISTOPHER MCGRAUGH
Default Judgment
Associated Entries: 03/22/2013 - Hearing Scheduled
Scheduled For: 05/20/2013; 9:30 AM ; CHRISTOPHER EDWARD MCGRAUGH; City of St. Louis
04/08/2013 Family Member/Roommate Served
Document ID - 13-ADSM-3710; Served To - DAVIS, EDITH L; Server - ; Served Date - 01-APR-13; Served Time - 00:00:00; Service Type - Special Process Server; Reason Description - Served
03/27/2013 Summons Issued-Associate
Document ID: 13-ADSM-3710, for DAVIS, EDITH L.
03/22/2013 Hearing Scheduled
Associated Entries: 05/20/2013 - Default Judgment
Scheduled For: 05/20/2013; 9:30 AM ; CHRISTOPHER EDWARD MCGRAUGH; City of St. Louis
Pet Filed in Associate Ct
Motion Special Process Server
Judge Assigned
1222-AC14229 - MIDLAND FUNDING LLC V EDITH DAVIS (E-CASE)
This information is provided as a service and is not considered an official court record.
05/19/2014 Motion for Sub of Counsel
SUBSTITUTION OF COUNSEL; Electronic Filing Certificate of Service.
Filed By: DAVID REID GAMACHE
On Behalf Of: MIDLAND FUNDING LLC
09/04/2013 Judgment Transcribed
Req for Transcript Judgment
TRANSCRIPT OF JUDGMENT; Electronic Filing Certificate of Service.
Filed By: RAYMOND PAUL BOZARTH
On Behalf Of: MIDLAND FUNDING LLC
11/02/2012 Judge/Clerk - Note
CASE TAXED
10/18/2012 Judgment Entered
Plaintiff appears or with attorney and Defendant _ appears not. Default Judgment entered for plaintiff and against Defendant in the amount of $2,658.51. Plus Court Cost. SO ORDERED: JUDGE CALEA STOVALL- REID #38315
Default Judgment
Associated Entries: 09/11/2012 - Hearing Scheduled
Scheduled For: 10/18/2012; 9:30 AM ; CALEA STOVALL-REID; City of St. Louis
Case.net Version 5.13.4.8
1322-AC14143 - CAVALRY SPV I, LLC V EDITH L DAVIS (E-CASE)
04/25/2014 Execution/Garnishment Issued
This is garnishment 14-GARN-9563 for EDITH L DAVIS; returnable date: 24-JUL-2014; Garnishee: MISSOURI DEPT OF SOCIAL SERVICES
Note to Clerk eFiling
Filed By: GARY R UNDERWOOD
Request for Execution/Garnish
Garnishment.
On Behalf Of: CAVALRY SPV I, LLC
03/19/2014 Execution/Garnishment Issued
This is garnishment 14-GARN-5539 for EDITH L DAVIS; returnable date: 17-JUN-2014; Garnishee: MISSOURI DEPT OF SOCIAL SERVICES
02/12/2014 Request for Execution/Garnish
garn.
01/23/2014 Judgment Transcribed
Note to Clerk eFiling
Req for Transcript Judgment
Lien.
12/12/2013 Judge/Clerk - Note
CASE TAXED
12/05/2013 Judgment Entered
COMES NOW THE PLAINTIFF. ALTHOUGH THRICE CALLED COMES NOT DEFENDANT MAKES DEFAULT. WHEREFORE IT IS ORDERED ADJUDGED AND DECREED THAT THE PLAINTFF RECOVER OF THE DEFENDANT $7,126.57 PLUS COST OF COURT.
Wilsonsmokngblun tsnixon

Fenton, MO

#3 May 28, 2014
How many corrupted politicians do it take to run the state of missouri, none of them have the ability to run a Fortune 500 company. What fine young man, smokes weed, and does meth and is the son of missouri's governor Willson Nixon, so the governors parenting skills are full of crooks. I would like for your office to investigate/ look into or even evaluate the paperwork submitted by the mother using false income that the state employee Edith Davis said she verified with a statement from the employer but no statement ever existed. The state of missouri, produces lies and false documents.

MO Governor Jay Nixon
MO Department of Social Services Director Brian Kinkade
MO Department of Family Support Division Director Alyson Campbell
MO Department of Administrative Hearings Supervisor Clifton Parker
MO Department of Administrative Hearings Officer Joy Latimer
Child Support Enforcement Modifications Worker Edith Davis
Child Support Enforcement Modifications Manager Samantha Walls
Child Support Enforcement Office Manager Downtown Valerie Taylor

These individuals, falsified my income, committed perjury in a court of law, withheld money illegally, tried to retaliate by having my employer, to fire me.

I have submitted to you the documented proof of the falsifying income, the perjury and the seizure of my funds illegally.

I have asked for help from the MO Attorneys' General office but was told they have no authority over any state agencies, same with the state representatives and senators, they have no authority, but they make the laws that these agencies are suppose to follow and adhere too. And the sad part of that is that they didn't share in any of the funds from the scheme.

I have did the research and have followed the money, it leads to CSE and to the FSD. When they say no assigned case workers anymore, so why is my case seems to handled by worker Edith Davis, when originally it given to a Ms Modrus.

Every time I request my file or documents thru the State's Sunshine Law, I'm met with resistance. I thought if you are innocent, then why would you ask me to produce a subpoena for my own records.

Attached, you'll find a letter that shows that the list of people above have agreed, and approve of the actions they have per taken of and see no guilt in being crooks as they most commonly are.

The money they get in child support is not going to my children, it's going into pockets of state workers and agency department heads, while my children suffer and live in poverty. But, they expect that from blacks.
The governor's son Willson Nixon, who smokes pot, crystal meth and does crack, but the governor made sure his son didn't go to jail. All these a$$holes could work for Fortune 500 companies because they lack the respect and honesty needed to run such companies, I think they are all pieces of sh$t, the firing of Juanice Mays a child support manager who owes over 50k to debtors but allowed her for 7 years not to have to pay them, while making and enforcing garnishments on others.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jay Nixon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... (Aug '14) Dec 21 Truth 6,468
News Missouri welfare program helped no one in 5 years (Mar '17) Mar '17 Arctic Fox 5
News 2 years after Ferguson, recriminations roil gov... (Jul '16) Aug '16 Rip Chen Picket 29
News Ferguson Commission says change is slow (Aug '16) Aug '16 debit 2
News Sinquefield: 'Missouri has an idiot for a gover... (Jun '14) May '16 Marian Chick 2
News Missouri May Force Pregnant Teens To Ask Both O... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Insiders R crooks 5
Governor Nixon Takes Vacation At Your Expense (Mar '16) Mar '16 Call BS 1
More from around the web