Missouri Tax Victory

Missouri Tax Victory

There are 9 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from May 6, 2014, titled Missouri Tax Victory. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

With Washington in gridlock, the main policy action continues to be in the states.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Cat74

Aurora, IL

#1 May 6, 2014
The only way you can get any tax relief is if you have a Republican legislature, and enough votes to override the tax increasing Democrat Governor.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#2 May 7, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
The only way you can get any tax relief is if you have a Republican legislature, and enough votes to override the tax increasing Democrat Governor.
True, Oklahoma just lowered it's state tax rate. California now wants to tax drivers by how many miles they drive. In California it's like milking a cow with a liberal on each utter.
Cat74

Oswego, IL

#4 May 7, 2014
You have to drive 20 miles to get to a grocery store in California.. California will make billions off the hard working folks. Once the Democrats gave the state back to Mexico they lost all control of Government by the American people. The rich are removing their money from the state, and hightailing it to higher country. Toyota just moved to Texas.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#5 May 7, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>True, Oklahoma just lowered it's state tax rate. California now wants to tax drivers by how many miles they drive. In California it's like milking a cow with a liberal on each utter.
Oklahoma is a crappy oil well the doesn't support its population. Oklahoma is Argentina with an American zip code.
Captain Yesterday

“Trump is the Enemy”

Since: Oct 10

Impeach Trump

#6 May 7, 2014
The usual incredibly dishonest, inaccurate, and partisan reporting from the Murdoch St. Journal. Utter crapola.

They absolutely HATE seeing the rich pay any taxes at all.
Captain Yesterday

“Trump is the Enemy”

Since: Oct 10

Impeach Trump

#7 May 7, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
You have to drive 20 miles to get to a grocery store in California.. California will make billions off the hard working folks. Once the Democrats gave the state back to Mexico they lost all control of Government by the American people. The rich are removing their money from the state, and hightailing it to higher country. Toyota just moved to Texas.
Pssst....the thread isn't about California, Mexico, or Texas, wackjob.:)
Captain Yesterday

“Trump is the Enemy”

Since: Oct 10

Impeach Trump

#8 May 7, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
The only way you can get any tax relief is if you have a Republican legislature, and enough votes to override the tax increasing Democrat Governor.
Except that the governor didn't increase taxes and lacks even the power to do so.

Lie, much?:)
Cat74

Oswego, IL

#9 May 7, 2014
Shh!!! You didn't even know which Governor I was referring to? Get mixed up much. There is medication for it.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#10 May 8, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
Shh!!! You didn't even know which Governor I was referring to? Get mixed up much. There is medication for it.
No, we still can't fix stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jay Nixon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... (Aug '14) Apr 22 Cheneys Lesbian D... 6,499
News Missouri welfare program helped no one in 5 years Mar '17 Arctic Fox 5
News 2 years after Ferguson, recriminations roil gov... (Jul '16) Aug '16 Rip Chen Picket 29
News Ferguson Commission says change is slow (Aug '16) Aug '16 debit 2
News Sinquefield: 'Missouri has an idiot for a gover... (Jun '14) May '16 Marian Chick 2
News Missouri May Force Pregnant Teens To Ask Both O... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Insiders R crooks 5
Governor Nixon Takes Vacation At Your Expense (Mar '16) Mar '16 Call BS 1
More from around the web