Gay-marriage foes scrambling after co...

Gay-marriage foes scrambling after court setbacks

There are 37 comments on the Turnto10.com story from Feb 15, 2014, titled Gay-marriage foes scrambling after court setbacks. In it, Turnto10.com reports that:

FILE - In a Tuesday, Feb. 11, 2014 file photo, Utah Attorney General Sean Reyes stands outside the Utah Sate Capitol in Salt Lake City.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Turnto10.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

#27 Feb 15, 2014
Peace and Love wrote:
It ain't over, til it's over. Gaggots.
Oh, it's over for you scared little troll with the anonymous proxy server. Now you all run around like chickens with their heads cut off, and just as useful.

I've seen both women and blacks make gigantic strides in equal rights, now I'm enjoying seeing the GLBT Community come out of closets they will never need to go back into again. I've seen a man set foot on the moon, great advancements in medicine, psychiatry and technology.

It's a wonderful life.....for some of us;0) Sorry you haven't had the same good fortune, but you've brought it on yourself.
Marcavage s Trick

Philadelphia, PA

#29 Feb 15, 2014
Campy wrote:
<quoted text>
My "two-incher"? That would be correct, if you are talking about outside diameter.
In the closet no one can hear you scream, "Circumference!"

And the "inside" versus "outside" thing doesn't make a lot of sense, because the urethra is so small in _diameter_.

You think about penises a lot, but just lack the book lernin', if not the experience....
Marcavage s Trick

Philadelphia, PA

#30 Feb 15, 2014
Peace and Love wrote:
<quoted text> I've seen all!
Lots of movies about heterosexuals dying from cancers.

But not so many movies about heterosexuals dying from AIDS, even though worldwide AIDS is overwhelmingly a disease of heterosexuals.

I guess they just care less than glbt people or something.
Currywurst

Houston, TX

#32 Feb 15, 2014
Campy wrote:
<quoted text>
I see what you are saying. It's like semen contains multiple semens.
It's "multiple seaMANS"... you can't even tell your own joke right.
Bob McBanh

Hanoi, Vietnam

#33 Feb 16, 2014
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, it's over for you scared little troll with the anonymous proxy server. Now you all run around like chickens with their heads cut off, and just as useful.
I've seen both women and blacks make gigantic strides in equal rights, now I'm enjoying seeing the GLBT Community come out of closets they will never need to go back into again. I've seen a man set foot on the moon, great advancements in medicine, psychiatry and technology.
It's a wonderful life.....for some of us;0) Sorry you haven't had the same good fortune, but you've brought it on yourself.
nice iBall!!!!!;-000h, booteefool Crab Nepoooooola;) but mad gas-lack-see!!
Bob McBanh

Hanoi, Vietnam

#34 Feb 16, 2014
Currywurst wrote:
<quoted text>
It's "multiple seaMANS"... you can't even tell your own joke right.
U is mocking the curry joke?;-000

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#35 Feb 16, 2014
Peace and Love wrote:
<quoted text> I've seen all the wonderous things that matter. Equal rights, etc.
And I've seen comical things such as the hilarious movie Philadelphia,(my favorite comedy of all time) and lots of homo's dying from aids, now you gotta love that! Lying in their own filth covered with sores and whipering for a cure.....
You poor sick thing. I just can't imagine what happened in your life to twist you into thinking that this type of trolling is fun. To have filled your damaged mind with such hatred and disease. I'm so sorry for you, and your family.
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#37 Feb 16, 2014
Is their a tax benefit to marying Mary Brown? There are 67,000.....or is shehe just very fruitful and multiplying?
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#38 Feb 16, 2014
So what's the California Penal code? Or Forensic accounting in the Coffers?

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#39 Feb 16, 2014
fr Campy:

>A conservative would never laugh at a small penis.<

Wrong. An elementary classmate of mine, P, was known as a sheer bully. In high school, he was seen, along with his group of toadies, mocking and laughing at a developmentally disabled student's small penis. They had A, their victim who was older than most of our class, backed into a corner and were pointing at, shoving, and bullying him.

P would label himself as a conservative nowadays. In my opinion, he's just pitiful.
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#40 Feb 16, 2014
Why is Neptune the symbol for special Opps?
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#41 Feb 16, 2014
Currywurst wrote:
<quoted text>
It's "multiple seaMANS"... you can't even tell your own joke right.
Is that from the Temple Gayah ....a sacred wet dream?
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#42 Feb 16, 2014
What's brute force allignment?
The Troll Stopper

Christiansburg, VA

#43 Feb 16, 2014
Halito wrote:
Off-topic nonsense
When you have something to say that pertains to the actual topic of this thread, please let us know. Until then, feel free to STFU, troll.
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#44 Feb 16, 2014
Same old river......Do the Indians have clean water yet?

http://www.bing.com/videos/search...

Or still smoke on the water?

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

#45 Feb 18, 2014
The Troll Stopper wrote:
<quoted text>
When you have something to say that pertains to the actual topic of this thread, please let us know. Until then, feel free to STFU, troll.
Looks like the little homophobes finally know they're beaten. Not even their usual BS arguments are to be seen, they're just acting like misbehaving children on the 3rd grade playground.

Funny to see them disintegrate like this though;0)
Jimmy

Culver City, CA

#46 Feb 18, 2014
Pattysboi wrote:
fr Campy:
>A conservative would never laugh at a small penis.<
Wrong. An elementary classmate of mine, P, was known as a sheer bully. In high school, he was seen, along with his group of toadies, mocking and laughing at a developmentally disabled student's small penis. They had A, their victim who was older than most of our class, backed into a corner and were pointing at, shoving, and bullying him.
P would label himself as a conservative nowadays. In my opinion, he's just pitiful.
Developmentally disabled with a small penis? Was it NE Jade?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jay Nixon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... (Aug '14) Sat lol 6,501
News 2 years after Ferguson, recriminations roil gov... (Jul '16) Aug '16 Rip Chen Picket 29
News Ferguson Commission says change is slow (Aug '16) Aug '16 debit 2
News Sinquefield: 'Missouri has an idiot for a gover... (Jun '14) May '16 Marian Chick 2
News Missouri May Force Pregnant Teens To Ask Both O... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Insiders R crooks 5
Governor Nixon Takes Vacation At Your Expense (Mar '16) Mar '16 Call BS 1
News Filibuster against anti-gay wedding measure rol... (Mar '16) Mar '16 WasteWater 87
More from around the web