Governor Nixon gives his State of the...

Governor Nixon gives his State of the State address tonight

There are 1 comment on the KMOV-TV Saint Louis story from Jan 21, 2014, titled Governor Nixon gives his State of the State address tonight. In it, KMOV-TV Saint Louis reports that:

Missouri Governor Jay Nixon talks to reporters in St. Charles, Missouri about Joseph Paul Franklin, the white supremacist serial killer that was put to death in Missouri on November 20, 2013.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KMOV-TV Saint Louis.

Reader

Elsah, IL

#1 Jan 25, 2014
Missouri voters better hope their elected officials balance the check book before they write the check on all the DREAMS their elected officials have come up with to make the tax payers feel FUZZY .Politics have a way of sugar coating any thing .People have a way of being lost in the moment . Remember DREAMS & REAL LIFE are not the same I don't care WHO , WHAT or WHERE it is .MISSOURI voters better hope the check clears .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jay Nixon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... (Aug '14) Feb 21 Afrikan American 6,504
News 2 years after Ferguson, recriminations roil gov... (Jul '16) Aug '16 Rip Chen Picket 29
News Ferguson Commission says change is slow (Aug '16) Aug '16 debit 2
News Sinquefield: 'Missouri has an idiot for a gover... (Jun '14) May '16 Marian Chick 2
News Missouri May Force Pregnant Teens To Ask Both O... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Insiders R crooks 5
Governor Nixon Takes Vacation At Your Expense (Mar '16) Mar '16 Call BS 1
News Filibuster against anti-gay wedding measure rol... (Mar '16) Mar '16 WasteWater 87
More from around the web