Activists push Legislature to grant more rights for immigrants

Feb 2, 2013 Full story: KEPR CBS 19

Emboldened by the critical role minorities played in the November elections, immigrant rights advocates in Olympia want to play offense this year.

Full Story

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#1 Feb 2, 2013
Illegal aliens have a right to a free ride home.
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#2 Feb 3, 2013
The more rights given to illegals the bolder and the more arrogant they become.
Someone asked me," why do you know so much about illegals and their ways"?
When your State has rolled out the red carpet and declared itself a Sanctuary for illegals,that State will draw illegals from other States/cities who decide they've had enough and enforce the laws.
Sanctuary States/Cities are suffering dearly the negative impact of that decision: financially.
Overcrowding is a huge problem also. Selling your home in order to move out is a problem, especially with this economy in the tank.
People in general are just tired of all the pandering,drugs,gangs and crime wave that is increasing due to the increase numbers of illegals moving into these Sanctuary States.

I keep wonder when will it stop,when will we enforce our laws,when will these people learn to adapt? It's ridiculous !
El Cid

Austin, TX

#3 Feb 3, 2013
Illegal aliens have no rights other than arrest, jail, and deportation for their crimes.
Magadala

Vader, WA

#4 Feb 3, 2013
Wake up America!!!
Reconquista (terrorist)are at our gates and we have to fight tooth and nail to stop it!!!

I hope we all have gotten it that the "...living in the shadows" was a farce just like their "only here to feed our families" BS, they are here to take over! They are here to run/ruin America!!!

The good/bad news is that they have NOTHING(!) to bring! They have no working governments, no wealth, no sense of democracy, fairness and organization, just a good healthy sense of entitlement!

Please note that they, like the illegal aliens in callie, fully expect citizen children to have to decrease their amount of state tuition aid in order to accommodate illegal aliens!!!! Yes, folks, in callie, citizen college students' state aid has decreased in order to provide for illegal aliens' tuition...nevermind the rising tuition rates!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jay Inslee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Inslee signs order to tackle carbon pollution (Apr '14) Apr '14 litesong 1
Warring weather channels vie for viewers (Feb '14) Feb '14 Animal Crackers 1
Mark and Dave: Next GOP raffle? A play, trip to... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Dewz 1
Mayor Lee strikes deals in China (Nov '13) Nov '13 RayH 1
Boeing machinists reject contract proposal (Nov '13) Nov '13 Union Rock 3
Renton mayor urges machinists to take Boeing co... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Frisbee 1
Dockworkers union, grain group set talks (Oct '13) Oct '13 Lynn 1
More from around the web