Biden: Napolitano should be on Suprem...

Biden: Napolitano should be on Supreme Court

There are 4 comments on the USA Today story from Sep 6, 2013, titled Biden: Napolitano should be on Supreme Court. In it, USA Today reports that:

In paying tribute Friday to the outgoing homeland security secretary, Biden said: "I think Janet Napolitano should be on the Supreme Court of the United States."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

“Trump fixing Obama's mess”

Since: Mar 09

& Making America Great Again!

#1 Sep 6, 2013
She should be in jail or the looney bin not in SCOTUS...

Good riddance, Jan the man... you did not serve your country well.
alan

Livonia, LA

#2 Sep 6, 2013
janet should be made head judge of when to flush toilets at the whtehouse!then biden,the turd,should be put in a toilet with the rest of the shit and flushed fom Washington!!!
Far Away

Anchorage, AK

#3 Sep 6, 2013
Just one more gaffe by Biden, and a piling on of reasons he will never be president.
fingiswold

Byron, GA

#4 Sep 8, 2013
i'd support the shit out of that, just to see the heads of right-wingers and repukeies all explode in outrage...lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Janet Napolitano Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Janet Napolitano Sues Trump Admin to Keep the 2... Sep '17 Wildchild 1
News What does a 'secure' border look like? (Feb '13) Aug '17 C Kersey 24
News University of California imperils federal fundi... (Dec '16) Dec '16 tomin cali 1
News Indiana Should Avoid Arizona's Immigration Mist... (Jan '16) Jan '16 tomin cali 1
News 1 Image (Jun '15) Jun '15 wild child 1
News Student group decries Janet Napolitano's remark... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Pampered Student ... 2
News Jan Brewer 2016: 5 Hurdles Faced by GOP Preside... (Dec '14) Dec '14 OId Sailor 1
More from around the web