Homeland Security Secretary Janet Nap...

Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano Resigning

There are 6 comments on the WABC-AM New York story from Jul 12, 2013, titled Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano Resigning. In it, WABC-AM New York reports that:

Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano plans to step down from her cabinet position in order to become president of the University of California system, ABC News has learned.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WABC-AM New York.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#1 Jul 12, 2013
good news for usa. but really bad news for the university of california system.

she's going to bankrupt the school system in california, and focus on providing freebies to illegals over usa citizens.

just you wait and see...

this "person" has absolutely no integrity.
Fed Up Vet

Herndon, VA

#2 Jul 12, 2013
So Sad, Too bad, Bye Bye!

Send in Joe Arpaio. He at least knows how to enforce the law.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#3 Jul 13, 2013
Yep. The person who deported more people than any other figure in American history resigns and the mouth breathers think this is a good thing for them.

Location hidden

#4 Jul 13, 2013
Memo From Turner wrote:
Yep. The person who deported more people than any other figure in American history resigns and the mouth breathers think this is a good thing for them.
fact is.. there are 50+ million illegals in the usa. and she allowed this to happen by not enforcing our laws.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#5 Jul 13, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
fact is.. there are 50+ million illegals in the usa. and she allowed this to happen by not enforcing our laws.
I though last time you said there were a 200M illegal immigrants here. Or was it a billion? It is hard to keep up with your ever changing estimates.

Location hidden

#7 Jul 13, 2013
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
I though last time you said there were a 200M illegal immigrants here. Or was it a billion? It is hard to keep up with your ever changing estimates.
more lies from the peanut gallery.

I never said there were a billion illegals. but if we had an open amnesty, a billion COULD apply for the amnesty. being that it is an open amnesty. right, genius?

so, the question is... what happens if more then "11 million" illegals apply for an open amnesty?

do you allow it?

come on, GENIUS. let's hear what you have to say about that scenario.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Janet Napolitano Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Janet Napolitano Sues Trump Admin to Keep the 2... Sep 9 Wildchild 1
News What does a 'secure' border look like? (Feb '13) Aug '17 C Kersey 24
News University of California imperils federal fundi... (Dec '16) Dec '16 tomin cali 1
News Indiana Should Avoid Arizona's Immigration Mist... (Jan '16) Jan '16 tomin cali 1
News 1 Image (Jun '15) Jun '15 wild child 1
News Student group decries Janet Napolitano's remark... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Pampered Student ... 2
News Jan Brewer 2016: 5 Hurdles Faced by GOP Preside... (Dec '14) Dec '14 OId Sailor 1
More from around the web