Turbine starts turning at Fall River Industrial Park
A Fall River manufacturer is changing the local landscape with the operation of a 2-megawatt wind turbine as part of an overall strategy for reaching net zero energy use.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at SouthCoastToday.com.
#1 Feb 10, 2012
It is documented over 50 people in Falmouth got sick from the Wind 1 turbine .Do you think 50 people could get together and tell the same story for 18 months ? Gov Patrick said if you want to see the future when the Falmouth Wind 1 turbine started come to Falmouth '
That turbine is shut down today ! The future is clear !
Wind Turbine Syndrome and your Health-Massachusetts
If you live within a mile of a commercial wind turbine is your health in jeopardy?
Are you getting sick from the new turbine and not know it's the turbine?
Are commercial wind turbines the antithesis of this? They are adversely impacting people in Falmouth, Massachusetts and:
1. People don't know that it is the turbines that are causing their problems.
2. People don't know what wind turbine syndrome symptoms are
the problems are not well defined because there are new symptoms being discovered.
3. People minimize their symptoms and negate that it is happening to them.
4. People in general don't like to complain, just human nature
it takes a brave person to speak out, especially about health impacts and make their personal health issues public knowledge.
5. People are afraid that speaking out will impact their job, their schooling opportunities, their standing in the community.
6. People who serve on town boards are afraid to speak out even thought they are adversely impacted.
7. Furthermore, it is the job of DEP, DPH, MassCEC and other state agencies and quasi-state agencies to protect the public. We should not have to do their job for them.
It is an outrage that we have to put so much time and effort into trying to force them to follow their mandates of protecting the citizens of MA. Then following up because even though they have all the evidence, they refuse to do their job of protecting the health, safety and well being of Massachusetts citizens.
We believe it is the job of MA DPH and DEP to do the proper scientific studies in the neighborhoods around the current wind turbines. And I do believe that an honest study would prove that there are plenty of people who are adversely impacted.
Add your comments below
|Farley-Bouvier Calling for DCF Changes In... (Feb '14)||Jun 21||DCF CPS DSS are ...||139|
|Booming region doesn't need Wynn||Jun 8||mano||4|
|N.C. Hit With Lawsuit Over Anti-LGBT Law||Mar '16||madbuyer||1|
|Report: Unique challenges face older gay residents (Sep '15)||Sep '15||RalphB||17|
|Lawmaker Who Led Last DCF Investigation Says Ag... (Sep '15)||Sep '15||DCF are MONSTERS||1|
|DCF workers plan Pittsfield picket over caseloa... (May '15)||Sep '15||DCF are MONSTERS||29|
|DCF case spike prompts protests (Jul '15)||Aug '15||cops are liars an...||40|
Find what you want!
Search Deval Patrick Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC