Massachusetts Democrats Relish Attack Role on National Stage

Sep 5, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Roll Call

Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick took to the stage Tuesday night at the Democratic National Convention and delivered a strong rebuke of his predecessor's record.

Comments
1 - 20 of 99 Comments Last updated Sep 7, 2012
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#1 Sep 5, 2012
Yep, even Michele didn't believe all the fertilizer in her stories of Barack.......MICHELE DO YOU REALIZE WHAT THESE PEOPLE ARE GOING THROUGH....WE HAVE TO HELP THEM........where has he been the last 3.5 years. Jeeeeebeeebus if he don't know the condition of the country, I would be terrified to guess what he don't know about our enemy's.......maybe that explains Arab Spring.

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

#2 Sep 5, 2012
LOL!!!

Even Senator Ted Kennedy managed to land punches on Mitt Romney Tuesday night!

They played the video of Ted saying he was pro choice, while Mitt was multiple choice. Senator Kennedy had Mitt figured out in 1994...

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#3 Sep 5, 2012
The poor marxist man-child b. h. obama...The thrill is gone, he can no longer fill a stadium...It appears the media and b. h. obama are melting.

“Yeah, but...”

Since: Sep 11

MILKY WAY

#4 Sep 5, 2012
Dems relish the attack role because they've got nothing to defend.

Unemployment is stuck at over 8%, even worse for Dem's core constituency.

And this is so even though Obama has been focused like a laser on jobs since January 2009.

“Old 16th Graveyard hole”

Since: Nov 11

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Sep 5, 2012
I heard a bit of it, but tuned out, it was so vicious and full of anger and hate that I felt like I needed to get clean. Wait until Elizabeth, I'm part American Indian, Warren get's the mike. She's the original "You didn't build that" orator.

Location hidden

#6 Sep 5, 2012
All that sugarcoated hoopla about ted kennedy and not one word about a very drunk Chappaquiddick ted kennedy running away and leaving a 28 year old woman to drown in his submerged Oldsmobile...It's an obamanation.

http://voices.yahoo.com/what-was-relationship...
DanielGagnon

Wayzata, MN

#7 Sep 5, 2012
PooPoo Platter wrote:
LOL!!!
They played the video of Ted saying he was pro choice, while Mitt was multiple choice. Senator Kennedy had Mitt figured out in 1994...
http://youtu.be/867mR2ZusBw
Or maybe they should play Sen Obama/Pres Obama's multiple choice on marriage....

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Sep 5, 2012
PooPoo Platter wrote:
LOL!!!
Obama was PRO MARRIAGE between one man and one woman when he ran in 2008, and he EVOLVED to embrace the new progressive party of Women's Reproduction Rights and Gay Marriage Party, the ex-democrat party. Romney, EVOLVED to feel more pro-children, more anti-abortion, and you idiots call HIM a flip flopper. Hmmmm, can you say Hypocrisy Bozo?

Paris

#9 Sep 5, 2012
PooPoo Platter wrote:
LOL!!!
YEP.......Ted's a hoot at punches and leaving girls to drown.....what a man.

Paris

#10 Sep 5, 2012
JohnInLa wrote:
All that sugarcoated hoopla about ted kennedy and not one word about a very drunk Chappaquiddick ted kennedy running away and leaving a 28 year old woman to drown in his submerged Oldsmobile...It's an obamanation.
http://voices.yahoo.com/what-was-relationship...
Or about he and Chris Dodd doing sandwiches with waitresses.......must be a fluke.
old possum

Greeley, CO

#11 Sep 5, 2012
PooPoo Platter wrote:
LOL!!!
Ted's quote: "I'm pro-choice. I choose to leave you here to drown while I swim ashore, sober up and contact my legal team to make sure my political future is secure. What's your choice Mary Jo? What that?'Glub, glub, cough, choke'? Sorry, I can't hear you. Catfish got your tongue? LOL! Still no answer? In that case, I'm outta here!"

Yes, a drunken murderer like Ted Kennedy is the natural choice for the Dems. There's nothing like a Kennedy to bring the country's attention to the "War on Women", assuming you forget the fact that the Kennedy's leave behind real dead bodies.

Paris

#12 Sep 5, 2012
JohnInLa wrote:
The poor marxist man-child b. h. obama...The thrill is gone, he can no longer fill a stadium...It appears the media and b. h. obama are melting.
They are so full of chit, they are scared they will float.

HOW TO HIDE FAILURE WITH AMERICA WATCHING…………………..YEEEE HAAAAA

Dems. Ignore Gulf Storm Victims at Convention...

Obama crowd capacity downsized by 50,000...for 20% chance of rain……..or if you prefer How TO Hide WE HAD A BALL, BUT NOBODY CAME.

WEATHERMAN: If you had Panthers game, Concert or Soccer match with 20% chance of storms would you cancel 24hrs prior? No.

Rahm Emanuel in June:'When President Obama arrives the rain stops'...

Location hidden

#13 Sep 5, 2012
Attention ladies and gentlemen, delegates and honorary members of the Abortion League!!!

On your way out of the convention please be sure to throw your fetuses in the hazmat dumpsters...A tidy convention floor demonstrates our commitment to the environment!!!
Responsibility

San Mateo, CA

#14 Sep 5, 2012
PooPoo Platter wrote:
LOL!!!
Even Senator Ted Kennedy managed to land punches on Mitt Romney Tuesday night! They played the video of Ted saying he was pro choice, while Mitt was multiple choice. Senator Kennedy had Mitt figured out in 1994...
I loved the "multiple choice" comment from Mr. Kennedy.

I am cynical about political speeches but Governor Patrick and Mayor Castro were amazing, inspiration and completely on topic.

Too bad the spammmathugs on here could stick to the topic but is pretty hard for them to debase a good inspirational speech!
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#15 Sep 5, 2012
Ballybunion wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama was PRO MARRIAGE between one man and one woman when he ran in 2008, and he EVOLVED to embrace the new progressive party of Women's Reproduction Rights and Gay Marriage Party, the ex-democrat party. Romney, EVOLVED to feel more pro-children, more anti-abortion, and you idiots call HIM a flip flopper. Hmmmm, can you say Hypocrisy Bozo?
Funny thing about 'evolution'... it never stops.

Obama could continue to 'evolve'-- what then?
Responsibility

San Mateo, CA

#16 Sep 5, 2012
JohnInLa wrote:
fetuses
Histrionic comments like yours illustrate to any "fetus" with a brain that you folks should stay out of a serious debate about pro choice and the right for women to choose.

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

#17 Sep 5, 2012
Ballybunion wrote:
<quoted text>
Never mistake President Obama's growth for hypocrisy...

Location hidden

#18 Sep 5, 2012
I believe in giving most anyone a break but when it comes to ted kennedy and negligent homicide and b. h. obama launching his political career from the home of bill ayers, well break time is over.
Individuals who step that far out of bounds have no business whatsoever making decisions for others to live by.

Location hidden

#19 Sep 5, 2012
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Histrionic comments like yours illustrate to any "fetus" with a brain that you folks should stay out of a serious debate about pro choice and the right for women to choose.
Attention miss STD 2012!!! Like I told you once before, no one is standing in the way of your beloved right to an abortion. However, give the fetus a decent burial instead of just throwing the little tike in a dumpster.

Philadelphia, PA

#20 Sep 5, 2012
Mothra wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny thing about 'evolution'... it never stops.
Obama could continue to 'evolve'-- what then?
Well the next unconstitutional thing about marriage can only be plural marriages, after all they ALL LOVE EACH OTHER TOO! Why discriminate against them? They just want to be a family too, boy, are those democrats mean to not back plural marriages, after all, by their reasoning the actual WORD marriage has no meaning any more, maybe soon, like Caligula we can marry our horses too.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deval Patrick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mass. Gov. Patrick wades into Market Basket fray Aug 16 Former MB Shopper 1
Gubernatorial candidates weigh lowering sales tax Aug 13 reality is a crutch 1
Coakley campaign comes to Fitchburg Aug 12 Mr greenjeans 8
Editorial: Lawmakers still at it Aug 12 reality is a crutch 1
Domestic-violence law gives nod to the abusers Aug 5 reality is a crutch 1
Gov. Patrick to march in Boston gay pride parade (Jun '12) Aug 5 reality is a crutch 16
Gov. Patrick Signs Mass. Abortion Buffer Zone B... Aug '14 Blockade 6
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Deval Patrick People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••