HEAP Money Stalled In Congress

HEAP Money Stalled In Congress

There are 23 comments on the northcountrynow.com story from Nov 25, 2010, titled HEAP Money Stalled In Congress. In it, northcountrynow.com reports that:

With funding stalled in Congress, local officials are worried there might not be enough money for St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at northcountrynow.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wow

Lake Placid, NY

#22 Nov 28, 2010
my husband and i both work dont get food stamps p.a. or medicaid but qualify for heap and to be honest I am quit grateful for that..gives us a little help in the winter.
j03jim09

Ithaca, NY

#23 Nov 29, 2010
freeze for all i care wrote:
if you cant afford heat then get a JOB instead of screwing anyone that walks by to have more kids to get bigger welfare check skumbags.
wow that's funny concidering (I HAVE NO KID'S)and im disabled so if that mean's im a scumbag then oh well guess im a scumbag then,it's sad how someone who has worked from the age of 17 to 35,get's injured and can't never work again is considerd a scumbag.you wait your time will come and you'll need the help then what that going to make you a scumbag to?
lance

United States

#24 Nov 29, 2010
OMG IS THIS ALL U PEOPLE HAVE TO TALK ABOUT? WHERE,S YOUR INTELLEGENCE ON HERE?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

David Paterson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Come quickly, SMOD: 2020 New York Senate race m... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Texxy the Selfie Cat 1
News A.M. Roundup: Goodbye rain, hello Havana (Apr '15) Apr '15 Don from Canada 1
News How Sharpton gets paid to not cry 'racism' at c... (Jan '15) Jan '15 reality is a crutch 7
News Governor vows to collect cigarette taxes (Aug '10) Nov '14 Carbon Junkie 152
News Paterson: Duffy Would Make a Superb Governor (Jul '10) Aug '14 Diamond Daisy 3
News Thrust into state's top job, David Paterson exi... (Dec '10) Aug '14 Diamond Daisy 5
News Fred Armisen Keeps it Weird (Feb '14) Feb '14 Rahul 1
More from around the web