NY's Paterson commutes sentence of black man in racially charged NY shooting of teenager

Dec 23, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WQAD

New York Gov. David Paterson commuted the sentence Thursday of a black man imprisoned for the racially charged shooting death of a white teenager on Long Island , a decision in the final days of his administration that infuriated the lawyer who prosecuted the case.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Dec 30, 2010
affa

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2010

Judged:

This right wing italian fascist guinea Kid Daniel Cicciaro Jr got what he deserved and for the trader' nazi website like stormwatch portraying him as some white teen (lol! lol! lol!) to lump all the other deferent ethnic european groups together to hide this fascist ethnic kids background is a sham! that "won't" work in 2010. this fascist guinea thug who intruded on john white property was a troubled italian kid and not just "a white kid".... i'm sure other european decent groups who suffered under fascism in world war two don't want to be lump in with this italian moron kids bad decision that got him killed. and as for the coke head polish girl who incited this problem for Daniel Cicciaro Jr death why hasn't she been indicted for causing his death by spreading lies to get attention because of her coke drug problem?!?.

See these RIGHT WING Mafia kids on long island are out of control and they need to be exposed for who they really are!. and thats by "singly" breaking down there "italian" ethnic group- down to science.

God speed Gov Patterson you are a real american hero who made the correct decision!

SO Happy New year John white may freedom ring!
Justice

Medford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2010

Judged:

Liberal Lame Duck Gov. Patterson is a racist criminal and should be prison! He should be stripped of all his authority and all his lame duck decisions be reversed!
Classymom

Rocky Mount, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2010

Judged:

Now how does it feel now that it is the other way around.
Lynn

Smithtown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2010

Judged:

I am Italian/Irish decent.
Welcome home John White!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••