NY's union-Cuomo fight is 'Wisconsin ...

NY's union-Cuomo fight is 'Wisconsin light'

There are 3 comments on the WNYT NewsChannel 13 story from Feb 23, 2011, titled NY's union-Cuomo fight is 'Wisconsin light'. In it, WNYT NewsChannel 13 reports that:

As Wisconsin's governor is embroiled in a fight over fundamental guarantees for organized labor, the struggle between New York's governor and the unions appears to feature more hype than bite so far.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WNYT NewsChannel 13.

zeldo

Middleburgh, NY

#1 Feb 23, 2011
andy do what you have to . the state is broke just like everyone else.

confusious says, shit or get off the bowl....
HakimMurabba

Schenectady, NY

#2 Feb 23, 2011
zeldo wrote:
andy do what you have to . the state is broke just like everyone else.
confusious says, shit or get off the bowl....
Confucius say, "Hey, retard, you spelled my name wrong!"
zeldo

Middleburgh, NY

#3 Feb 23, 2011
HakimMurabba wrote:
<quoted text>
Confucius say, "Hey, retard, you spelled my name wrong!"
yo, go back where you came from, you aint no American no how......
we dont need towelheads like you around here

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

David Paterson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Come quickly, SMOD: 2020 New York Senate race m... Feb '17 Texxy the Selfie Cat 1
News A.M. Roundup: Goodbye rain, hello Havana (Apr '15) Apr '15 Don from Canada 1
News How Sharpton gets paid to not cry 'racism' at c... (Jan '15) Jan '15 reality is a crutch 7
News Governor vows to collect cigarette taxes (Aug '10) Nov '14 Carbon Junkie 152
News Paterson: Duffy Would Make a Superb Governor (Jul '10) Aug '14 Diamond Daisy 3
News Thrust into state's top job, David Paterson exi... (Dec '10) Aug '14 Diamond Daisy 5
News Fred Armisen Keeps it Weird (Feb '14) Feb '14 Rahul 1
More from around the web