Sunday debate: Gov. Malloy's proposed...

Sunday debate: Gov. Malloy's proposed budget 'Tax increases not the answer'

There are 1 comment on the Connecticut Post story from Feb 19, 2011, titled Sunday debate: Gov. Malloy's proposed budget 'Tax increases not the answer'. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

He struck a somber tone and showed he is quite serious about finding a real solution to our budget woes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

Anna h

United States

#1 Feb 20, 2011
Our economy is bad enough now and the government wants to stick it to us again! We have one of the largest property tax rate in the nation. Professionals have to pay for licensure at a higher rate than nearly every other state and the new governor's answer is to make us pay more! Wow! Since when has over taxing and laying off your protectors ever worked? NEVER! I, for one, now will not pay for anything that isn't absolutely necessary for my survival in this state. I am selling my overtaxed home and moving where I may be able to keep more of the money I work hard to earn and my tax dollar will be better used by more intelligent people! Way to go people who voted this one in!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dan Malloy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Connecticut continues to fail undocumented stud... (Jun '16) Jun '16 o see the light 8
News Bridgeport's Ayala resigns from DMV commissione... (Jan '16) Jan '16 America Gentleman... 3
News Ayala promises to refund fees wrongly charged (Jan '16) Jan '16 BPT 13
News Malloy hammered in new Quinnipiac Poll (Oct '15) Oct '15 mr cheech 1
News Pat Robertson: Gays Will Force Christians To Li... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Christaliban 2
News Conn. Gov. Malloy to sign executive order over ... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Comrade deBlowzio 1
News These Sandy Hook ideas deserve action (Mar '15) Mar '15 Aldridge 1
More from around the web