NJ Governor Chris Christie has lap band surgery to reduce weight: aide

May 7, 2013 Full story: Reuters 57

New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, who has struggled with obesity for much of his adult life, underwent lap band surgery in February to reduce the size of his stomach, at the urging of his wife and children, his press secretary said on Tuesday.

Read more
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Responsibility

San Mateo, CA

#1 May 7, 2013
Good for Mr. Christie - obesity is a problem in our country and it is often difficult to fix.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#2 May 7, 2013
That's how you know he's making a run for the Presidency...LOL

Good for you, Chris, you're one of the few SANE Republicans out there. Which means you stand NO chance of winning the nomination.
Sgt Common Sense

Denver, CO

#3 May 7, 2013
Christie may signal a return to the Republican policies of Barry Goldwater. I could vote for some Republicans again if they did.
Humpty Dumpty Christie

Southampton, NY

#4 May 7, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
Good for you, Chris, you're one of the few SANE Republicans out there. Which means you stand NO chance of winning the nomination.
RINO elephant Christie has no self control. Sounds just like a Dem to me. Elephant must be slimmin' down to jackass size like the rest of you liberal-disordered mental cases.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#5 May 7, 2013
his weight surgery is no more good or bad than pelosis face lifts.
Lamer

Hopkins, MN

#6 May 7, 2013
Humpty Dumpty Christie wrote:
<quoted text>RINO elephant Christie has no self control. Sounds just like a Dem to me. Elephant must be slimmin' down to jackass size like the rest of you liberal-disordered mental cases.
Really? Go ahead and try to read what you just wrote again and tell me whom the ignorant one is again?
Popeye Doyle

Southampton, NY

#7 May 7, 2013
Lame brain wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Go ahead and try to read what you just wrote again and tell me whom the ignorant one is again?
Do you pick your toes in Poughkeepsie Lame brain?
Lamer

Hopkins, MN

#8 May 7, 2013
Popeye Doyle wrote:
<quoted text>Do you pick your toes in Poughkeepsie Lame brain?
No, but i do know how to use complete sentences and discuss a topic without having to show my immature age and lack of intellectual thought. I wish more people could.=(
Popeye Doyle

Southampton, NY

#9 May 7, 2013
Lame brain wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but i pick myass in Hopkins Mn with lack of intellectual thought. I wish more people could.=(
I thought so.
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#10 May 7, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
It would be better for him to run as a Dem.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#11 May 7, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
Ya, their all insane to you cause they have brains and honesty which not one Liberal does.
Lamer

Hopkins, MN

#12 May 7, 2013
Popeye Doyle wrote:
<quoted text>I thought so.
so what your saying is you have zero intelligent thought to add to this conversation. It's a bit obvious already.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#14 May 7, 2013
<quoted text>RINO elephant Christie has no self control. Sounds just like a Dem to me. Elephant must be slimmin' down to jackass size like the rest of you liberal-disordered mental cases.
LOL...what a maroon. Christie is about as sane as your Potty gets these days.

But hey - please run some nutballs like Rubio, Cruz, or Palin against the Dems, that can ONLY help elect President Hillary and lead to 8 MORE miserable years for you Rightie nutballs!:)

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#15 May 7, 2013
see the light wrote:
<quoted text>Ya, their all insane to you cause they have brains and honesty which not one Liberal does.
Most Republicans do NOT have "brains or honesty," sorry. Thanks for helping me prove my point, though, by lying...:)

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#17 May 7, 2013
After kissing Obama's butt, the taste left in his mouth is so bad he can't eat anyway. He has to eat raw sewage to try and get the taste out.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#19 May 7, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
Good for Mr. Christie - obesity is a problem in our country and it is often difficult to fix.
But what about all my clever fat jokes? Well, there's always Rush Limbaugh.

Location hidden

#20 May 7, 2013
Sgt Common Sense wrote:
Christie may signal a return to the Republican policies of Barry Goldwater. I could vote for some Republicans again if they did.
"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice."
- Barry Goldwater

Yet today, Goldwater would be considered a RINO.

Location hidden

#21 May 7, 2013
Your customers are getting antsy. Now bend over.

Location hidden

#22 May 7, 2013
Popeye Doyle wrote:
<quoted text>I thought so.
For changing other people's posts, gofuckyourself. See what you can do with that one, Poopeye.

Location hidden

#23 May 7, 2013
see the light wrote:
<quoted text>Ya, their all insane to you cause they have brains and honesty which not one Liberal does.
You are as enlightened as a recycled hairball.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Christie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News In Russia, creeping awareness that economic cri... 41 min STAGNATION FOR RU... 4
News Chris Christie to Hold Fundraiser for Iowa Sen.... 5 hr BY A vote 2
News New Jersey's Christie Joins States' Obama Immig... Sun Earl 10
News Christie Joins Legal Fight Against Obama Immigr... Mar 26 Asian Guy 1
News New Jersey's Christie: Liberty comes from God n... Mar 26 Le Duped 1
News Christie joins legal fight against Obama immigr... Mar 25 wild child 3
News Gov. Christie to Hold First Town Hall in Five M... Mar 22 Crack Corn 3
More from around the web