UN says Congo's army committed rapes ...

UN says Congo's army committed rapes in east

There are 2 comments on the WCAX-TV Burlington story from Dec 7, 2012, titled UN says Congo's army committed rapes in east. In it, WCAX-TV Burlington reports that:

The United Nations says preliminary investigations by the U.N. peacekeeping force in Congo indicate that Congolese army soldiers committed rapes, looting and other human rights violations after retreating from the... Preliminary investigations by the U.N. peacekeeping force in Congo indicate that Congolese army soldiers committed rapes, looting and ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCAX-TV Burlington.

kayinamura

Addison, TX

#1 Dec 8, 2012
DRC-Congo should be declared a failed state.M23 is far disciplined and well trained to take care of congolese people's business. If not, it should be divided, and the kivu should be indipendant. FARDC and whole kabila's gov. is well disfunctional, and very weak. They are only there for self interrests. I wonder who cares about congolese people, expept M23 and allies.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#2 Dec 8, 2012
What NUT keeps posting these irrelevant articles in this G\L Forum ?!

STOP !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlie Crist Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Apr '17 The Peoples Media 3,010
News Marco Rubio Senate re-election campaign would r... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Christians In Nam... 1
News From the Herald archive: Marco Rubio spent big ... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Golf Foxtrot Yankee 3
News Meet the Candidate: Marco Rubio (Apr '15) Apr '15 miller 130
News Cuba deepens GOP-business divide (Apr '15) Apr '15 Jeff Brightone 1
News Charlie Crist: Bigots are a ‘big reason&#x... (May '14) Apr '15 T-B0S 6
News Rick Scott Rides Out the Storm Over FDLE Removal (Feb '15) Feb '15 Tired Citizen 1
More from around the web