I don't want them (my children and yo...

I don't want them (my children and your children) brainwashed into...

There are 2 comments on the TIME.com story from Oct 11, 2010, titled I don't want them (my children and your children) brainwashed into.... In it, TIME.com reports that:

I don't want them brainwashed into thinking that homosexuality is an equally valid and successful option - it isn't. CARL PALADINO, Republican candidate for governor in New York, opposing same-sex marriage and criticizing his opponent, Andrew Cuomo, for marching in a gay pride parade Photo: Kathy Willens / AP Source: NYT

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TIME.com.

Romano

Capitol Heights, MD

#1 Oct 12, 2010
At least, we have a politician who is able to stand up for what’s right. I do not care if one wants to be gay, have same with same sex partner, their pets, etc...
I do care when they want to impose to all of us, including our little children their selfish, nonsense behavior.
I AM BEHIND YOU PALADINO AND I HOPE MORE PUBLIC FIGURES WILL STAND UP FOR WHAT IS RIGHT.

utienation

“Live To Kill Live to Die”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#2 Jun 23, 2011
I don't want my childrens brainwashed into thinking they can mate with the same sex no way..... If i have to protect my childrens from that i will no matter what.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carl Paladino Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Reports: Paladino stands by offensive Obama com... Feb '17 Rufus 29
News Trump a frienda and N.Y. campaign co-chair says... Dec '16 Fcvk tRump 17
News NY Conservatives gather in Albany (Jan '14) Nov '16 Hillary for prison 3
News Trump's New York Surrogate Uses Racial Slur To ... (Apr '16) Aug '16 Kurtz 19
News Trump supporter tweet appears to call for lynch... (Jul '16) Jul '16 WasteWater 31
News Paladino urges New York Republicans to back Trump (Jan '16) Jan '16 lol 4
News Astorino Will Campaign With Former GOP Candidat... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Election Inspector 13
More from around the web