Illegal immigrants to get driving pri...

Illegal immigrants to get driving privilege under Nevada law

There are 98 comments on the Reuters story from May 31, 2013, titled Illegal immigrants to get driving privilege under Nevada law. In it, Reuters reports that:

Nevada's Republican governor signed a bill on Friday to authorize driving privilege cards for illegal immigrants in a move likely to win favor with the state's large and growing Hispanic community.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

#88 Jun 3, 2013
It's just a matter of time before amnesty will be offered to those of us who contribute to society on a daily basis.
willson

Stafford, VA

#89 Jun 3, 2013
Mexico got alot immigrant without paper for you information from diferent. Countries is you arent believe me go to mexico df,Guadalajara, Monterrey to the night clubs or gogo dancer ,alot blond dancer from europe and others areas,not only this country got immigrant, you need to know many things before you say negative about latinos,you need to learnd what you countryman-paisanos go to do to el salvador,colombia the kind things they do make me laugh
willson

Stafford, VA

#90 Jun 3, 2013
People from other countries in Mexico just need the international driver license ,issue a driver license in latin american is no big problem cause driver license is only to drive ,if you find a checkpoint and show only driver license they send you to hell,,,, they request. tarjeta de identida_-identification card. Here to much noise for a driver license
Mexican pride

Lodi, CA

#91 Jun 3, 2013
Rude Term for Mexicans wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally, a wet-back with some sense. Yes, a war is coming and Mexico stated it by emptying its cesspool into the US. I WOULD LOVE for the wet-backs to riot in the streets or start a war so we could shoot them down! Bring it on you gree-zee ignorant scumsuckers.
if you would talk like that in public you would not be alive!! That means you're a coward puto!! Viva mi raza!!!
Mexican pride

Lodi, CA

#92 Jun 3, 2013
Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you don't have the guts to go to Mexico with a sign on your back saying "I hate Mexican" will you? It's so much easier for cowards to call Mexicans names behind the monitor than doing it in their neighborhood-normal for a chicken chit redneck. Just look what you white trash did to the Natives to this country. You don't like other races then get your racist fat behind and go back where your ancestor come from.
very good!! He doesn't have the nuts to say it to anybody's face! I TAKE HIS KIND OUT!!!
hisGirl

Chicago, IL

#93 Jun 3, 2013
Mexican pride wrote:
<quoted text> very good!! He doesn't have the nuts to say it to anybody's face! I TAKE HIS KIND OUT!!!
No way, can't be !... an illegal pretending to be a machoman? No way!!!! this is hilarious !
You can't talk that talk while hiding behind mami's skirt.
Your moma is illegal

San Jose, CA

#94 Jun 3, 2013
willson wrote:
Mexico got alot immigrant without paper for you information from diferent. Countries is you arent believe me go to mexico df,Guadalajara, Monterrey to the night clubs or gogo dancer ,alot blond dancer from europe and others areas,not only this country got immigrant, you need to know many things before you say negative about latinos,you need to learnd what you countryman-paisanos go to do to el salvador,colombia the kind things they do make me laugh
Unfortunately few racist around here don't bother to do any type of research-they just go "Mexican this Mexicans that, Latinos are this, that" knowing nothing about anything. Just ignorants!
Lets not forget the "white Americans" who commit crimes here, enter those latino countries to hide from law-enforcement (end up being the cartels little hoes) LOL.
Three

San Jose, CA

#95 Jun 3, 2013
willson wrote:
People from other countries in Mexico just need the international driver license ,issue a driver license in latin american is no big problem cause driver license is only to drive ,if you find a checkpoint and show only driver license they send you to hell,,,, they request. tarjeta de identida_-identification card. Here to much noise for a driver license
You can even drive with your American driver license the don't care. Their main concern is; if you have/had a driver license you know how to drive. Not who is legal or illegally in the country.

Paris not so much, you have to let them see your driver license and a valid tourist permit.
Three

San Jose, CA

#96 Jun 3, 2013
hisGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
No way, can't be !... an illegal pretending to be a machoman? No way!!!! this is hilarious !
You whites pretend to be Natives of this country and you are not!
Justin

United States

#97 Jun 4, 2013
How soon until Americans and Guatemalans can vote in Mexico's elections?

I think they need help choosing their next president.
Say what

San Jose, CA

#98 Jun 4, 2013
Justin wrote:
How soon until Americans and Guatemalans can vote in Mexico's elections?
I think they need help choosing their next president.
Race does not matter, what it matters is; Citizenship, valid ID.
Lot of Mexican-Americans do hold a dual citizenship and can vote in both countries.
Justin

United States

#99 Jun 4, 2013
Say what wrote:
<quoted text>
Race does not matter, what it matters is; Citizenship, valid ID.
Lot of Mexican-Americans do hold a dual citizenship and can vote in both countries.
Who said anything about race?
American, Mexican, and Guatamalan are nationalities.

There are millions of American-Mexicans who have a residence in Mexico, at least seasonally. There are also millions of undocumented Guatemalan-Mexicans who live in Mexico, and Mexico should embrace them as dual citizens.
chicagonut

Coachella, CA

#100 Jun 4, 2013
hisGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
He's probably a gang banger talking sh*t.
chicagonut

Coachella, CA

#101 Jun 4, 2013
Three wrote:
<quoted text>
You whites pretend to be Natives of this country and you are not!
No human is native to this country as we all came from somewhere else. Even the so-called native Indians came across the Bering Strait. They didn't just sprout up out of the ground like corn.
Justin

United States

#102 Jun 5, 2013
chicagonut wrote:
<quoted text>
No human is native to this country as we all came from somewhere else. Even the so-called native Indians came across the Bering Strait. They didn't just sprout up out of the ground like corn.
When it comes to the topic of illegal immigration, nativism is completely irrelevent.

The vast majority of the South American population are mostly of Eruopean (Spanish) descent, and even those who are Native American, are native to South America, not North America.

There are Native American tribes who lived in North America prior to European colonization (Cherokee, Seminole , etc.), and they still live in North America.
chicagonut

Coachella, CA

#103 Jun 5, 2013
Justin wrote:
<quoted text>
When it comes to the topic of illegal immigration, nativism is completely irrelevent.
The vast majority of the South American population are mostly of Eruopean (Spanish) descent, and even those who are Native American, are native to South America, not North America.
There are Native American tribes who lived in North America prior to European colonization (Cherokee, Seminole , etc.), and they still live in North America.
The tribal ancestors of the Mexicans were none of the above and they weren't indigenous to THIS country but to what is called modern day Mexico today.

Nativism has nothing to do with objecting to ILLEGAL immigration.
loufran

West Mifflin, PA

#104 Jun 5, 2013
youtube.com/watch... …
Unfortunate they suck deport
ronnie

Salt Lake City, UT

#105 Sep 10, 2013
Juan wrote:
I just don't understand all the hatin. Americans drive in Mexico everyday and all is well, Mexicans drive in the U.S. and they say we should not be driving. Sounds like a double standard to me.
You have never been educated properly in the rules of the road in America. So many illegals hit and run everyday, never purchase insurance and don't bother to stop drinking when driving. The biggest source of death from illegals is driving. They don't obey the law just like they don't obey any laws....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brian Sandoval Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fireman is off NV Energy's grid - and on a miss... May 30 Solarman 1
News Kasich to Trump: 'Act like you're a professional' Apr '16 Trumping On 57
News Sandoval aide: Nevada's clean energy reputation... Mar '16 Solarman 1
News Republican race rips bandage off Nevada immigra... Mar '16 tomin cali 1
News White House considers Nevada Gov. Sandoval for ... Feb '16 CZars_R_US 9
News Republican race rips bandage off Nevada immigra... Feb '16 spytheweb 10
News Can Sanders crack Nevada Inc.? Feb '16 SHERI 1
More from around the web