Ryan won't close Romney's gap with Hi...

Ryan won't close Romney's gap with Hispanics

There are 131 comments on the Politico story from Aug 15, 2012, titled Ryan won't close Romney's gap with Hispanics. In it, Politico reports that:

Mitt Romney is on track to lose the Latino vote by a wider margin than any Republican presidential candidate in over a decade, and strategists in both parties say he may have made a bad situation worse with his selection of Wisconsin Rep.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Politico.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Roger Edgar
#127 Aug 17, 2012
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
More fake news from the queen of spam.......
Jeez! When are all these sicko Repubs going to understand that Obama Nation IS a pathetic Land of Losers by design. America will NEVER prosper again. In Obama Nation, Progressives understand that "America" is truly the Great Satan and had to be destroyed.
goose
#128 Aug 17, 2012
Roger Edgar wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeez! When are all these sicko Repubs going to understand that Obama Nation IS a pathetic Land of Losers by design. America will NEVER prosper again. In Obama Nation, Progressives understand that "America" is truly the Great Satan and had to be destroyed.
You are truely the evil one.
harvey

Columbus, OH

#129 Aug 17, 2012
Blueballs-Gristle wrote:
<quoted text>
45% unemployment of hispanics around the Fresno area due to nobama/dems/liberals protecting a minnow? Repulican Congressman fighting to have the water flow restored?
You be lying to yourself, boy.
Babbling nonsense. Was it supposed to MEAN something?
harvey

Columbus, OH

#130 Aug 17, 2012
The lying lesbian wrote:
LOL! You may speak to me AFTER you give me a a blowjob, harvey. Until them, I need to get my sorry arse back in the Unemployment line and off the internet. My mom is kicking me out of her bordello next month.
Wow, you've got more problems there than I THOUGHT....:)
harvey

Columbus, OH

#131 Aug 17, 2012
The lying loon wrote:
Rudy Giuliani on Joe Biden:‘He isn’t bright’(TRUE)
...blah, blah...
Classic case of the pot calling the kettle black. Has Rudy Girl made a speech since 9/11 that hasn't mentioned what a hero he allegedly was, even though his administration actually was guilty of a number of critical mistakes that made the situation WORSE that day?

No susprise you're kowtowing to the perennial GOP candidate, though...:)
harvey

Columbus, OH

#132 Aug 17, 2012
The laughing liberal wrote:
Death of the high-minded campaign
..blah, blah...
Why would anyone expect a "high-minded campaign" from race-baiting thugs like the GOP?

Their deliberate lies and attacks in regard to Biden's speech are typical. Truth and reTHUGlicans are soon parted...if they ever get together at ALL! LOL
harvey

Columbus, OH

#133 Aug 17, 2012
Roger to Edgar to Chance wrote:
<quoted text>
More lunacy from wacky Rog, paranoid GOP fruitcake extraordinaire....:)

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#134 Aug 17, 2012
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
More lunacy from wacky Rog, paranoid GOP fruitcake extraordinaire....:)
POOR HARVEY, only 28 and can't find a job that will pay him what he's worth..........it would be under minimum wage.

Paris

#135 Aug 17, 2012
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would anyone expect a "high-minded campaign" from race-baiting thugs like the GOP?
Their deliberate lies and attacks in regard to Biden's speech are typical. Truth and reTHUGlicans are soon parted...if they ever get together at ALL! LOL
• THE WORLD AS SEEN THROUGH THE EYES OF AMERICA.
• On Economy, 45% Trust Republicans, 40% Democrats
• 40% Have Unfavorable View of Janet Napolitano
• Wisconsin: Romney 48%, Obama 47%
• Florida: Romney 45%, Obama 43%
• Wisconsin Senate: Thompson (R) 54%, Baldwin (D) 43%

• Zogby: Obama's Approval Sinking - News & Current Events,…
NewsMax.com
A new IBOPE Zogby Interactive poll shows President Barack Obama's approval rating at 42 percent, the lowest since December, when it hit 39 percent. The poll also finds …

Americans Continue to Give Obama Low Marks on the Economy
August 16, 2012
President Barack Obama continues to get his lowest approval ratings on economic issues out of seven areas tested. His ratings on the economy also trail those of prior two-term presidents. But he earns majority approval on terrorism.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#136 Aug 17, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Fake news........hahahah
MSM ignores shooting At Family Research Council HQ...Proving once again that their only goal it propaganda, not coverning the news
Maybe if the bigots at the Family Research Council would stop speading their hatred & bigotry then they wouldn't get targeted by an obviously unstable man.

Are you suprised when the KKKers are attacked by a Jew or black person who finally snaps after enduring years/decades of discrimination because of their bigotry?

You reap what you sow........

Paris

#137 Aug 17, 2012
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe if the bigots at the Family Research Council would stop speading their hatred & bigotry then they wouldn't get targeted by an obviously unstable man.
Are you suprised when the KKKers are attacked by a Jew or black person who finally snaps after enduring years/decades of discrimination because of their bigotry?
You reap what you sow........
bigots..........hahahah call Butch Napalitano......tell her to quit trying to make Home Land Security a haven for dykes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brian Sandoval Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Preview' scholars cautious about what Trump pr... Jan '17 spytheweb 1
News Tesla Gigafactory To Produce Electric Motors, G... Jan '17 Solarman 1
News 3 Nevada Democrats want ex-senator statue out o... Jan '17 Quirky 4
News Officials have duty to Nevadans to make backgro... Jan '17 duzitreallymatter 2
News White House considers Nevada Gov. Sandoval for ... (Feb '16) Oct '16 okimar 13
News Gov. Sandoval pivots to possibly adding school ... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Truthmonger dot info 1
News Fireman is off NV Energy's grid - and on a miss... (May '16) Oct '16 Truthmonger dot info 3
More from around the web