State Supreme Court won't take suit challenging voter ID law

May 3, 2011 Full story: Tulsa World

The State Supreme Court has declined to intervene in a Tulsa County lawsuit that must be moved to Oklahoma County for it to proceed with its challenge to a voter-approved state question.

Full Story
Spurs

Tulsa, OK

#1 May 4, 2011
Left or right, showing legal ID to vote is no hardship. Vote fraud has been an issue for decades, this may help control it. Illegal residents have no business voting anyway. Seems to me only those wanting to load an election would object. Illegal immigration is a scourge that must be dealt with. Crime, strain on resources, and drug trafficking all seem to be endemic. If need be close the southern border with minefields, guards, dogs, whatever it takes. To big to be done? No. The Soviets did it for more than half a century.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brad Henry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Owasso mom fighting Common Core (Nov '13) Nov '13 True Christian wi... 2
Flaming Lips tune pulled as Oklahoma's roc... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Kerusso_1 12
Oklahoma M.E. officials testify Rep. Randy Terr... (Nov '11) Feb '13 JTB18 2
US Chamber, Okla. AG resolve immigration dispute (Dec '12) Jan '13 tomin cali 3
Ex-Gov. Brad Henry: Oklahoma deprived of $200M ... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Michael Allred 67
Ex-gov. to lead discussion on internet sales tax (Sep '12) Sep '12 Silver7 2
Oklahoma judge rules pre-abortion sonogram law ... (Apr '12) Apr '12 Bitner 1
More from around the web