Republicans to Mitt Romney: Exit stage left

Republicans don't want Mitt Romney to go away mad but they do, it seems, want him to go away. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1 Nov 15, 2012
Adios Mitt.
LMAO

Paris, France

#2 Nov 15, 2012
Hasta la vista Mitt... please don't be back !!

Location hidden

#3 Nov 15, 2012
LMAO wrote:
Hasta la vista Mitt... please don't be back !!
lol
Orangelion

Prestatyn, UK

#4 Nov 15, 2012
I feel a bit sorry for Romney though, after having worked so hard in his life, he is now 65, after his business work and trying to get somewhere in his political career, he completely failed both the Senate Elections and even the Presidency Elections, he must be gutted.
Orangelion

Prestatyn, UK

#5 Nov 15, 2012
Mitt Romney had a lot to offer America, and would have replaced well that devil Obama.

Location hidden

#6 Nov 15, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
Mitt Romney had a lot to offer America, and would have replaced well that devil Obama.
If you were for him, then it means he had nothing to offer America but hatred and bigotry poofter.
LMAO

Paris, France

#7 Nov 15, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
I feel a bit sorry for Romney though, after having worked so hard in his life, he is now 65, after his business work and trying to get somewhere in his political career, he completely failed both the Senate Elections and even the Presidency Elections, he must be gutted.
He worked very hard destroying the American Dream at Bain Capital, you mean ? That traitor sent millions of American jobs to China and other similar countries where slavery still exists in order to amass a pile of $$$ he won't take with him to Hell anyway. He ruined the lives of millions of HARD WORKING American families. The very idea that he could have been president makes me puke !

Location hidden

#8 Nov 15, 2012
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
He worked very hard destroying the American Dream at Bain Capital, you mean ? That traitor sent millions of American jobs to China and other similar countries where slavery still exists in order to amass a pile of $$$ he won't take with him to Hell anyway. He ruined the lives of millions of HARD WORKING American families. The very idea that he could have been president makes me puke !
He also invested money from the wealthy Salvadorean Juntas who enriched themselves with CIA funds. He built Bain on blood money.

Location hidden

#9 Nov 15, 2012
BTW, that was Iran Contra money.
Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

#10 Nov 16, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were for him, then it means he had nothing to offer America but hatred and bigotry poofter.
Lol, this is coming from the idiotic gullible lefty.
Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

#11 Nov 16, 2012
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't at all, he actually Vetoed the DREAM act bill, blocking, and he would have promised something better to deal with these illegal immigrans and the muslim terrorists sneaking in the USA.

Location hidden

#12 Nov 16, 2012
NADA
Orangelion

Flint, UK

#13 Nov 17, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
NADA
Shut up you ignorant turd.

Location hidden

#14 Nov 17, 2012
Orangelion doesn't exist.
Orangelion

Flint, UK

#15 Nov 17, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
Orangelion doesn't exist.
Orangelion does, you won't in a minute though, does your mommy really allow you on here?

Location hidden

#16 Nov 17, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Orangelion does, you won't in a minute though, does your mommy really allow you on here?
Orangelion is a troll.
Orangelion

Flint, UK

#17 Nov 17, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Orangelion is a troll.
And not all trolls are easy to take down.

Location hidden

#18 Nov 17, 2012
Orangelion is still a worthless troll.
Mitch Robme

Irving, TX

#19 Nov 17, 2012
The Republican party died the day they nominated him.

Location hidden

#20 Nov 17, 2012
This tread is dead.

WTF is Romney? Who cares?

RIP

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bobby Jindal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min polymath257 120,930
Ebola in the US: Predictably, a political issue... Oct 16 Delbert 38
Ted Cruz wins Values Voter straw poll, again Sep 29 Your Ex 6
Lindsey Graham on abortion ban: If pregnant mom... Sep '14 Does Not Compute 1
How would Jesus christ handle the border kids? Jul '14 jerry 1
La. children deserve higher stands for education Jul '14 tnmtndude 1
Capital Journal Daybreak: U.S., Iran Discuss Ir... Jun '14 Jeff Brightone 1

Bobby Jindal People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE