Leesville and New Llano Mayors sign M...

Leesville and New Llano Mayors sign Mutual Endeavor Agreement

There are 22 comments on the KPLC-TV Lake Charles story from Nov 9, 2011, titled Leesville and New Llano Mayors sign Mutual Endeavor Agreement. In it, KPLC-TV Lake Charles reports that:

With the stroke of a pen, the Mayors of Leesville and New Llano today signed a Mutual Endeavor Agreement to create a joint public works venture to develop, fund and implement strategies that improve the water, sewage, street and infrastructure systems of the two neighboring communities.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KPLC-TV Lake Charles.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
havemercy

Huntsville, AL

#23 Nov 14, 2011
RKEETON wrote:
<quoted text>
My friend, consider yourself challenged and me an interested party.
If you have the proof, show me. My mind is open, always.
And for the record, it doesn't matter if I was appointed to a board my the Mayor- I call it as I see it and am not afraid to step up if I see something wrong.
I have disagreed with the mayor before and am not afraid to do it again and he has shown me respect for being my own man.
I understand that you guys don't like him for whatever reason and I accept that. However, don't judge me as wrong just because I don't see what you see.
Have a great day everyone.
Great, oh boy, am I gonna like this. All I ask is that you understand exactly what you read. Go to the Feb 14, 2011 Leesville council minutes. At Paragraph 5. Louis Hopkins argue that all resolutions and ordinances must be read aloud, verbatim, and in typewritten form. Mayor Rose and the Crook city attorney, Willie Banks, argured otherwise. By a vote of 7-0, the stupid council passed the illegal act. Are you still there. " If I tell you a snat can pull an elephant, hook-em up," okay, you there, lets fast forward to the Minutes of Feb 28, 2011, under the public comment address, this Louis Hopkins guy again pointed out clearly that they was violating the code of ordinance, more particularly, Article 2 section 2-14, Introduction of ordinance; form and scope. Mayor Rose stated the code only required " written form ", I disagree and he should have known better than that stupid mess. The ordinance states, " typewritten form; Now the contract is the fruit of a poisonious tree. Our code makes it a criminal offense for anyone to knowing violate the City ordinance, and we have a clear case right here. Under the Public Records Act, I requested a copy of the original resolution prepared by Willie Banks and I received a copy of a resolution advertising for Engineering Services.(smile)(smile) Thats how dumb those critters are. HA, lucious you sam boogar you, yelp, run and tell that. Keeton, Rose ain't all that. Truth is delight. Spade is a Spade. We're not like the republicans, we don't want to see Mayor Rose fail. We want honest govenment and a positive effort at possible growth, if possible. I don't need no lying politician, halfass, talking about a 300 million dollar development in the middle of a grave-yard and the parish trash pile. I'll believe when I see it. It takes 3 years to get 25 million, 8 million a year. Then Rose talking about 37 years to do his plan . I'll be 97.
havemercy

Huntsville, AL

#24 Nov 14, 2011
007icu wrote:
If you have proof why not call attorney generals office? Also Rose did commit malfeasance by hiring Attorney Benjanim pror to getting council approval!
After the Attorney General tried Scoggins for riggings bids with the police jury, and lost the case. That Attorney General said he was never coming up to Vernon Parish again. Call their office and see what they tell you about Vernon Parish. Its awful. Who will sit on the jury? My uncle katie, or your aunt sam?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bobby Jindal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Governors vow to fight SCOTUS ruling on gay mar... 8 min Le Jimbo 640
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 20 min DanFromSmithville 168,870
News How Bobby Jindal lost everything: A one-time GO... Thu Fred 2
News Gov Jindal says Louisiana will comply with Supr... Jun 29 SpaceBlues 1
News Jindal Twists Himself In Knots Over Question On... Jun 28 Human 1
News Is 'Duck Dynasty' done? And if so, will you be ... Jun 25 Rather B A Robertson 1
News Bobby Jindal says 'Duck Dynasty' family is welc... Jun 10 Responsibility 3
More from around the web