Evolution vs. Creation

Evolution vs. Creation

There are 195406 comments on the Best of New Orleans story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Evolution vs. Creation. In it, Best of New Orleans reports that:

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Best of New Orleans.

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#109745 Mar 13, 2014
Ok dog needs a walk...

Does anyone think facebook seems complicated...like there's too much?

Was on it twice now and somehow it seems like Tevo to me...weird...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#109746 Mar 13, 2014
THE LONE WORKER wrote:
<quoted text>We still need to find where the number 1 goes. Should it leap?
Sprint?

In 13 the one goes...OR?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#109747 Mar 13, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Is plagiarism all you have?
Wake up. That does not change the fact that the English, originally came from England.

Location hidden

#109748 Mar 13, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Completely wrong, but completely expected for such blithering ignorance.
The universe is evidence of the universe, not of jew magic.
Guess! now listen to foolish logic and conclusion. What brought about that universe? how did it came into form? many of these questions and our cycles on earth, proves the existence of a creator.

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#109749 Mar 13, 2014
Maybe Jews don't need magic...Neither does Jesus and neither are against the other...

Universe and dark matter a like let's say Brown...Blue to black and back.....Tornado Tor-na-do when the Gate was open...

Location hidden

#109750 Mar 13, 2014
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Completely wrong, but completely expected for such blithering ignorance.
The universe is evidence of the universe, not of jew magic.
Liar! there is nothing logical about your statement. The universe never came by chance or by accident, it was designed for a specific function.

Location hidden

#109751 Mar 13, 2014
The universe never came by chance, but it was specifically designed. No one can tell death when to come, but that time for that death, is already designed.

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#109752 Mar 13, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Wake up. That does not change the fact that the English, originally came from England.
English originated in England
and
Idemi owns Illogic.

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Since: Apr 08

Lakeland, FL

#109753 Mar 13, 2014
THE LONE WORKER wrote:
<quoted text>You appeared to agree with the other poster. When everyone jumps to conclusions that they don't know for sure about, this misleads many people.
You seem a bit goofy, so I allowed that drug use was a possibility.

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Since: Apr 08

Lakeland, FL

#109754 Mar 13, 2014
THE LONE WORKER wrote:
<quoted text>Have I ever called you derogatory name's? Yes it is mankind who counts things, but even the hairs on each of our heads are numbered, and our Creator knows their number.
At least the bald ones anyway.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#109756 Mar 13, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Liar! there is nothing logical about your statement. The universe never came by chance or by accident, it was designed for a specific function.
That's a logical fallacy called "Argumentum ad Incredulum". Which, I maintain, is very closely related to another, "Argumentem ad Ignorantem".

Which is another way of saying "You're wrong. Twice."

The Borderland of Sol

#109757 Mar 13, 2014
Tinka wrote:
Maybe Jews don't need magic...Neither does Jesus and neither are against the other...
Universe and dark matter a like let's say Brown...Blue to black and back.....Tornado Tor-na-do when the Gate was open...
Shaka, when the walls fell.

The Borderland of Sol

#109758 Mar 13, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
The universe never came by chance, but it was specifically designed. No one can tell death when to come, but that time for that death, is already designed.
Sez who?
defender

London, KY

#109760 Mar 13, 2014
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text>Liar! there is nothing logical about your statement. The universe never came by chance or by accident, it was designed for a specific function.
Indeed the universe is irreducibly complex as is all of life on earth... To state that all matter in the universe came to be from an explosion of energy no bigger than an atom is beyond ridiculous and no where near scientific... However that's all they've got and if you don't believe that you're simply unintelligent.... ID is not a theory... It's a requirement.... They know it but will die before they admit it...

“No such thing as ABIODARWINISM”

Since: Jan 11

No ABIODARWINISTS either!

#109762 Mar 13, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
A Mule is sterile it is not able to reproduce and form a species.
A Mule is a cross between a Donkey and a Horse (2 distinct species)
If evolution were true the Mule would have already evolved into a third species.
Now kids, this is why it is important to stay in school and study hard. And don't do drugs.

A mule is the result of artificial breeding. The sterility of the offspring supports the separation of the species of jackass and horse as you would expect based on the theory of evolution. Mules wouldn't exist if it weren't for people.

#109763 Mar 13, 2014
defender wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed the universe is irreducibly complex as is all of life on earth... To state that all matter in the universe came to be from an explosion of energy no bigger than an atom is beyond ridiculous and no where near scientific... However that's all they've got and if you don't believe that you're simply unintelligent.... ID is not a theory... It's a requirement.... They know it but will die before they admit it...
I see wild ass assertion, but nothing to support it. Good to see you back. Early release?

#109764 Mar 13, 2014
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Shaka, when the walls fell.
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra.

#109766 Mar 13, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Answer!!
A higher power must put energy into the breeding system to encourage an different offspring.
What?

I am not fluent in gibberish. Please get a gibberish to English dictionary and translate for us.

The higher power that causes a mule is called human. The energy comes from the sun.

The Borderland of Sol

#109767 Mar 13, 2014
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra.
Laffin.

Temba, his arms wide.

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#109768 Mar 13, 2014
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Sez who?
I know I was wondering the same thing...Like which death is he speaking of? So Men do decide much in Men's ordeals? Nice knowing...things...

Hey the zise of a man's dingy ding...I am one to say the bigger the ding the smaller of mind the guy is and the instruments for creation where the juice lies they honestly don't matter...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bobby Jindal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News James Gill: As Jindal sees it, Trump is all Oba... Mar '16 wild child 1
News Jindal Twists Himself In Knots Over Question On... (Jun '15) Jan '16 Corporate plantat... 2
hole Jan '16 aaron 1
News Duck Dynasty' Stars Introduce Adopted Son in Sp... Jan '16 Ritual Habitual 1
News January brings new, rewritten laws in Louisiana... Jan '16 ronnie 2
News John Bel Edwards to address food stamp requirem... Dec '15 Ritual Habitual 2
News Evangelical insiders coalesce around Rubio, Cruz Dec '15 Ritual Habitual 1
More from around the web