Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

“what we think we become”

Since: Aug 11

above and beyond

#75180 Feb 10, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you know what's really gonna blow your mind? the ancestors of whales lived on the land. they moved BACK to the sea!
ain't science grand?!
what are you drinking again?

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#75181 Feb 10, 2013
Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
No thanks. I don't need tutorial from you. I've read books on evolution.
Lemme guess: "Answers in Genesis"?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#75182 Feb 10, 2013
Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a bigger prick and He would be more of a sport than you are.
Well aren[t you sweet! do i get to call you an ignorant bitch now? is this how it works?

St. Croix valley

#75183 Feb 10, 2013
Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
what are you drinking again?
Cranberry juice.

St. Croix valley

#75184 Feb 10, 2013
Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
No thanks. I don't need tutorial from you. I've read books on evolution.
you didn't seem to understand them...

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#75185 Feb 10, 2013
bothside wrote:
<quoted text>Who made God? He just "________ " into existence. Answer that and we shall believe. Because of the Bible or God said so is not proof of anything.
Can't get it can ya?

He always was and always will be.
Funny watching atheist brains smoke!

above and beyond

#75186 Feb 10, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Lemme guess: "Answers in Genesis"?
Did I say that? Is polydactyly evidence too?

St. Croix valley

#75187 Feb 10, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't get it can ya?
He always was and always will be.
Funny watching atheist brains smoke!
hardly. he never was and isn't now...

above and beyond

#75188 Feb 10, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you didn't seem to understand them...
Actually I find the books hypnotizing. It really can be a believable piece of information while reading it. lol

But honestly, some of them are really exaggerated to the point that it's not even possible even in theory.

Location hidden

#75189 Feb 10, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yup. and no god did that. even your myths say that god didn't do that. yet you know it happened.

it is always easier when others make my points for me...
"Indeed, it would be rather juvenile to misspell God simply in order to insult theists. If such an atheist had so little respect for another person, why even waste the time writing to them in the first place, much less deliberately trying to hurt them at the same time? While that may actually be the case with some atheists who write the word 'god' with a lowercase 'g,' "

http://atheism.about.com/od/doesgodexist/a/ca...

"The use of capitalization, as for a proper noun, has persisted to disambiguate the concept of a singular God, specifically the Christian God, from pagan deities for which lower case god has continued to be applied, mirroring the use of Latin deus. Pronouns referring to God are also often capitalized and are traditionally in the masculine gender, i.e. "He", "Him", "His" etc.[12][13] However, some people have referred to God in feminine terms, such as "She" and "Her". "

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_ (word)

"god-– Lowercase this when used as a prefix. Examples: godchild, goddaughter, godfather, godlike, godliness, godmother, godsend, godson, godspeed. Do not hyphenate
gods and goddesses – Capitalize God and similar names of the deity of a monotheistic religion: Allah, God, God the Father, Holy Ghost, Holy Spirit, Jehovah, Jesus Christ, the Redeemer, the Son of God, the Son of Man, Yahweh. Lowercase the personal pronouns he, him, thee, they, thou, who, whose, in references to monotheistic deities. Lowercase gods andgoddesses in references to the deities of polytheistic religions, but capitalize formal names. Lowercase god in references to false gods. He made money her god."

http://www.gcsu.edu/communications/g.htm

Location hidden

#75190 Feb 10, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>hardly. he never was and isn't now...
"he" should capitalized.

"Indeed, it would be rather juvenile to misspell God simply in order to insult theists. If such an atheist had so little respect for another person, why even waste the time writing to them in the first place, much less deliberately trying to hurt them at the same time? While that may actually be the case with some atheists who write the word 'god' with a lowercase 'g,' "

"The use of capitalization, as for a proper noun, has persisted to disambiguate the concept of a singular God, specifically the Christian God, from pagan deities for which lower case god has continued to be applied, mirroring the use of Latin deus. Pronouns referring to God are also often capitalized and are traditionally in the masculine gender, i.e. "He", "Him", "His" etc.[12][13] However, some people have referred to God in feminine terms, such as "She" and "Her". "

"god-– Lowercase this when used as a prefix. Examples: godchild, goddaughter, godfather, godlike, godliness, godmother, godsend, godson, godspeed. Do not hyphenate
gods and goddesses – Capitalize God and similar names of the deity of a monotheistic religion: Allah, God, God the Father, Holy Ghost, Holy Spirit, Jehovah, Jesus Christ, the Redeemer, the Son of God, the Son of Man, Yahweh. Lowercase the personal pronouns he, him, thee, they, thou, who, whose, in references to monotheistic deities. Lowercase gods andgoddesses in references to the deities of polytheistic religions, but capitalize formal names. Lowercase god in references to false gods. He made money her god."

above and beyond

#75191 Feb 10, 2013
There has to be some kind of intervention that took place for species to evolve in some way.

St. Croix valley

#75192 Feb 10, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
"he" should capitalized.
Assuming why people do things is pretty insulting, isn't it? you may notice i dont' capitalize many things... has more to do with having broken my hands too many times than your ego...

St. Croix valley

#75193 Feb 10, 2013
Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I find the books hypnotizing. It really can be a believable piece of information while reading it. lol
But honestly, some of them are really exaggerated to the point that it's not even possible even in theory.
such as?

above and beyond

#75194 Feb 10, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you didn't seem to understand them...
What I don't understand is how something can create itself with no guidance like you atheists believe. Maybe you don't understand DNA or genetics for that matter.

St. Croix valley

#75195 Feb 10, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
"he" should capitalized.
so, much snow yet?

Location hidden

#75196 Feb 10, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Assuming why people do things is pretty insulting, isn't it? you may notice i dont' capitalize many things... has more to do with having broken my hands too many times than your ego...
Why do you keep breaking your hands? Or is it just the middle finger that's been broken a bunch of times?

St. Croix valley

#75197 Feb 10, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you keep breaking your hands? Or is it just the middle finger that's been broken a bunch of times?
face palms from reading your posts? seriously, i was a landscape installer for many years, just comes with the territory....

makes extending my pinkies out to shift difficult.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Santorini Greece

#75198 Feb 10, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>But! a few years ago when the US state of Georgia was suffering a really bad drought, the Governor had a statewide day of prayer for rain...(what a tool!) well, of course, it didn't work, but the nest year they did have massive flooding!
i might almost take that as proof of the god of the bible as in that book he is a real prick also...
The same thing happened in Texas a few years ago to governor Rick Perry.

Despite the total lack of proof that prayer works and the many statistical study proofs that it DOESN'T work, they still try to convince us that prayer is legitimate.

This is solid evidence that their God is bogus.

Location hidden

#75199 Feb 10, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>so, much snow yet?
Looks like about nine inches so far.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bobby Jindal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jindal to help in South Carolina governor's race Oct 30 Ace McMillan 1
Ebola in the US: Predictably, a political issue... Oct '14 Delbert 38
Ted Cruz wins Values Voter straw poll, again Sep '14 Your Ex 6
Lindsey Graham on abortion ban: If pregnant mom... Sep '14 Does Not Compute 1
How would Jesus christ handle the border kids? Jul '14 jerry 1
La. children deserve higher stands for education Jul '14 tnmtndude 1
Capital Journal Daybreak: U.S., Iran Discuss Ir... Jun '14 Jeff Brightone 1

Bobby Jindal People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE