Evolution vs. Creation

Evolution vs. Creation

There are 222780 comments on the Best of New Orleans story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Evolution vs. Creation. In it, Best of New Orleans reports that:

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Best of New Orleans.

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#50984 Oct 7, 2012
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you so stupid that you could not look this up for yourself?
Oh wait, your question is "proof" enough.
<quoted text>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_evide...
Petty little insults from one who claims to be an intellectual?
Really?
Why are you projecting your violence on others?

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#50985 Oct 7, 2012
Subduction Zone wrote:
Good night Starky, you can now spam the thread to your heart's delight. I am pretty sure it will all be debunked by the time I look at this site tomorrow.
Gee! Thanks Sub.
I don't really need your permission but God bless you anyway and sleep well.

Maybe tomorrow you can refrain from using childish insults and take your asswhippin like a man.
LOL

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#50986 Oct 8, 2012
President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
More (Ancient aliens) History channel?
LOL
So you saw one episode and concluded that this is what evolution is about.
And that you were ready to take on all the accumualted facts that got explained in the comprehensive theory of evolution, that get's expanded with more information filling in the details everyday.

Amazing.

““You must not lose faith ”

Location hidden

#50987 Oct 8, 2012
President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
Show some evidence (Scientific) which proves that man evolved from apes.
It was allready given, but hey do you read?
Ah no. Before we go any further:
You showed some 15 question site (that makes our computers hick-up) so before engaging in any 'showmanship', I like to see some verification of you ability to critically approach those question and answers.

I'm with Dogen on the site of doubting your sanity. Part. after pages of weird derisive remarks and judging all of evolution on debatable statistics, whose method and parameters are none to clear, and by your watching 'ancient aliens'.(I never do)

“First it steals your mind..”

..and then it steals your soul

#50988 Oct 8, 2012
Benjamin Frankly wrote:
<quoted text>
I ask this "Is this a joke or a genuine claim?
If it's genuine then I'll save Thomas some time and ask for a link and a photo."
and then all you do is say it's genuine with out a photo (I think we can say you can't give a link) so photo or it didn't happen.
Yo mate.

Uhm.

It's just a joke.

I wanted to go on with it, but...

It's a new week. New joke for the new week.

#50989 Oct 8, 2012
Kong_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hint: "Cambrian Rabbit".
Hehehe.

Props awarded

#50990 Oct 8, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah! Well, Mister Double Fine, I think what you've got is actually a "Welsh Rabbit". They are commonly mistaken for Cambrian rabbit and similar biota but you can tell the difference by examining the specimen for bioturbation. Welsh Rabbits almost always display tubules no matter which directions you're looking from. Most people prefer Welsh Rabbit to Cambrian Rabbit because of its cheesiness and rural taste.
Well, I'll have you know that Cambrian Rabbit is very tasty, even though they are largely nonexistent.
southstar

Cesena, Italy

#50992 Oct 8, 2012
crayzz ox8thongee wrote:
<quoted text>
hey Braffesor X- google for Frank Tipler. he can help U or read physickee book! ;-0000h, week up from yo wettttt dream
Unfortunately for all the good will that ID has it has as yet not answered the most basic of questions:

Who? Where? How? and When?
Who/what is a designer?
Where does he/she/it/they reside?
How do they go about designing?
When does/did she/he/it/they act?
How do they physically interact with proteins?
How can you tell if something is designed or not? If some things are not designed how did they come by?

Lastly, there is no scientific peer reviewed article that supports or even hints at a design whatever a design could be.

Evolutionary biologist Lenski's last research has proven evolution beyond doubt.
southstar

Cesena, Italy

#50993 Oct 8, 2012
Professor wrote:
Even if evolution is true (and there is plenty of evidence to support it), scientists cannot explain how the very first cell came into existence.
After the Big Bang, the universe was sterile. SOMETHING happened to cause life to appear out of nothing.
It is outside of the scope of the theory of evolution to explain the origins of life. There are other theories who's scope it is to examin this.
anonymous

Chagrin Falls, OH

#50994 Oct 8, 2012
MAAT wrote:
<quoted text>
So you saw one episode and concluded that this is what evolution is about.
And that you were ready to take on all the accumualted facts that got explained in the comprehensive theory of evolution, that get's expanded with more information filling in the details everyday.
Amazing.
Not at all amazing. Too typical.

Starky is little more than a fantasizing escape artist, an overgrown adolescent who lives in a Rock Opera fantasy, only the choreography is all in his head!

He came flying in here with the intent to annoy people with his silly cross font and people played along with the joke so he had to kick it up a notch. He's still rebelling against authority but really doesn't even have any idea as to what he'd replace it with.

He and Pete Townsend probably have a lot in common.... a repressed taste for pedophilia comes to mind.
anonymous

Chagrin Falls, OH

#50995 Oct 8, 2012
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I'll have you know that Cambrian Rabbit is very tasty, even though they are largely nonexistent.
I hear that it's all in the preparation, kind of like liver and onions with a subtle spice mix.

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#50996 Oct 8, 2012
President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you projecting your violent anger on others?
Since when is it violent to point out that a liar is lying?

Everett, WA

#50997 Oct 8, 2012
President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one who posted your "scientific" explanation of your religion/evolution and stated that there is no proof or logic involved.
I'm just agreeing with your "scientific" terminology.
No, you were just lying. You have no evidence to back up your lie about evolution being a religion and ignore all of the evidence that proves you wrong, and yes, it is easy possible to prove someone wrong in science. You have no idea what science or the scientific method is.

Everett, WA

#50998 Oct 8, 2012
President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
Petty little insults from one who claims to be an intellectual?
Really?
Why are you projecting your violence on others?
Not a petty insult, just a sad simple statement of fact.

Everett, WA

#50999 Oct 8, 2012
President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee! Thanks Sub.
I don't really need your permission but God bless you anyway and sleep well.
Maybe tomorrow you can refrain from using childish insults and take your asswhippin like a man.
LOL
What!? This is all you came up with after I went to bed?

First, I was not "giving you permission". You keep making the mistake of assuming people are ordering you around, reporting you, etc.. Perhaps it would be a good idea to go and see a psychologist. They might be able to help you with your reality issues.

And please, the only one you could possibly give an asswhipping to is another creatard. I debunked your spam. You gave no answer to the evidence that I gave of our descent from other apes. Hmm, it looks like you gave up. You have no answer when faced with real evidence.

Next!

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

The Borderland of Sol

#51000 Oct 8, 2012
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo mate.
Uhm.
It's just a joke.
I wanted to go on with it, but...
It's a new week. New joke for the new week.
Benjamin may actually be new here.
Give 'im time.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

The Borderland of Sol

#51001 Oct 8, 2012
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
What!? This is all you came up with after I went to bed?
First, I was not "giving you permission". You keep making the mistake of assuming people are ordering you around, reporting you, etc.. Perhaps it would be a good idea to go and see a psychologist. They might be able to help you with your reality issues.
And please, the only one you could possibly give an asswhipping to is another creatard. I debunked your spam. You gave no answer to the evidence that I gave of our descent from other apes. Hmm, it looks like you gave up. You have no answer when faced with real evidence.
Next!
Starkly, on the other hand, is a sock retread.

#51002 Oct 8, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear that it's all in the preparation, kind of like liver and onions with a subtle spice mix.
Don't forget about the Mushrooms from the Devonian... As good as it gets

#51003 Oct 8, 2012
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Benjamin may actually be new here.
Give 'im time.
Will do.

Joining me for some Triassic Venison and Red wine?
wolverine

Greeley, CO

#51004 Oct 8, 2012
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Eye witness reports are among the most easily debunked. Your so called seeing of Bigfoot is on the same order of the one person at a crime scene who swears that he saw something nobody else did.
You might think that you saw Bigfoot, but without any evidence to back up your claim it is much more likely that you were mistaken.
Typical Answer By An Uneducated Moron.

I Have Hunted Since I Was Twelve, I Have Spent More Time In The Rugged Mountains Then Most People. I Pride Myself In Knowing Every Animal In These Mountains, As A Kid I Could Name Each Very Easily.

Not Only Was I Not Mistaken, But Could Have Killed The Thing.
I Chose Not To For Fear Of Enviromentalists And PETA Bringing Lawsuits Against Me, If I Were To Show Pictures And Annouce It.

It Is Much Easier To SIt And Claim Lack Of Evidence And Debunk It As A Myth, Then To Understand That Science Has No Idea, And Is Incapable Of Researching It. Spoon Fed Idiots Couldnt Walk The Mountains, Or Be Quiet Enough,

I Have Decided That Given The Circumstances Again, I Will KIll The Beast And Parade It Through Downtown, Just To Insult The Intelligence Of The Elites.

But Then, They Would Argue It Must Be The Missing Link, OR Darwins Step-son.

MORONS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bobby Jindal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How would Jesus christ handle the border kids? (Jul '14) Sep 3 Baby Jesus 15
News The Year's Craziest Right-Wing Conspiracy Theor... (Jul '15) May '17 Geezer in the Casket 7
News 'Duck Dynasty' Star Ditches Bobby Jindal For Do... (Sep '15) Mar '17 Missy 11
News How strict should public school letter grades b... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Cfnm 2
News Jindal Twists Himself In Knots Over Question On... (Jun '15) Jul '16 Obsession 3
News Will Americans say - No we can't' to the idea o... (May '16) May '16 Three Days 1
News James Gill: As Jindal sees it, Trump is all Oba... (Mar '16) Mar '16 wild child 1
More from around the web