Oil spill could restore Jindal to GOP favor

Full story: Daily World

It's a rough schedule for Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal - a near daily grind of military helicopter flights or roaring airboat tours to remote steamy marshes and sun-baked barrier islands increasingly endangered by the BP oil spill.
Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated May 21, 2011
mrbuddy

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Jun 13, 2010
Gov. Jindel, This man is so over rated--all he has been taught is to blame the President::Where is his plan for environmental protection--there has never been one::As the governor of an oil state--should have educated himself to the rules for safety and the environment!!Job to protect people of Louisiana--not blame the Feds::Crying for the federal government to send the national guard--well our governor sent the guard to help in a snow storm--didn't need the President's permission---this is a governor thing::Get the boats, build the sand berrier--ask questions later--that is why we call it a disaster!!Direct your state and federal legislators to get to work for the people not big oil!!!Stop standing on the beech whinning--this is a disaster--it is going to go on for months!!!We went to war for Kewuit--let them bring the big tankers from the Arabian Sea--be ready when the hurricanes come!!Step up to the plate--look down the road--inspectors given a federal marshal--inspect the riggs 1 at a time--when they pass can go to work--inspector have authority to shut these things down when spot a problem!! Federal inspectors need to be audited--follow the money--evidence of bribes= firing:=no benefits, not resignation.Why is the USA taxpayer subsidizing these rich companies??Why do they get tax breaks??Why aren't you calling for Cheney to be tried for treason??You have a voice Louisiana--use it-- stop blaming the President--it is you who know the problems change things for the good!!
testing

New York, NY

#2 May 21, 2011
ignore this post.I'm just testing to see if html can be used.
[I]test[/I]
[i]test[i/]
testing

New York, NY

#3 May 21, 2011
Ok, so it seems not.Sorru about that.

(ignore this post as well)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bobby Jindal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 9 min TurkanaBoy 115,304
How would Jesus christ handle the border kids? Jul '14 jerry 1
La. children deserve higher stands for education Jul '14 Maltamon 3
Capital Journal Daybreak: U.S., Iran Discuss Ir... Jun '14 Jeff Brightone 1
Feds reject state charity hospital deals May '14 Say What 1
Legislators vent over Jindal's budget Apr '14 E5A1_B2 1
Jindal: GOP Needs 'Obamacare' Alternative Apr '14 conservative crapola 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••