Gov. Riley sets big agenda for his fi...

Gov. Riley sets big agenda for his final year

There are 1 comment on the Tuscaloosa News story from Jan 16, 2010, titled Gov. Riley sets big agenda for his final year. In it, Tuscaloosa News reports that:

Published: Wednesday, January 13, 2010 at 3:30 a.m. Last Modified: Tuesday, January 12, 2010 at 11:35 p.m. MONTGOMERY Alabama's lame-duck governor laid out a lengthy agenda Tuesday night for his final year in office, including stopping gambling, legalizing charter schools, and writing lean budgets that won't saddle his successor with spending cuts.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tuscaloosa News.

Charmain LaReau

United States

#1 Jan 17, 2010
It is about time the ethics commitee in Washington get into it. Oh! I forgot they all traded us mere peasants for lobbiests. We no longer have a say in our laws,our freedoms, and our basic civil rights. I say we take all of our house of reps and our govs and our corrupt judges charge them with treason and put them in a firing squad. I say we the people raise our voices and take back what is ours in the original bill of rights. We have let our government become so currupt out of fear. That we have given up our basic civil rights to protect those fears. We no longer have freedom of speech, religion, and pursuit of happiness. There is no more American Dream. There is also no security. I say, we stop sending aid to foriegn countries and start aiding the homeless no matter how they got there. I say, we the people stop giving in to religious oppresion and start making these huge palaces those people, call churches into shelters. I say, we take our troops back and protect our borders and. I say, that only Americans work in America. I say we the people reform our government with the orginal bill of rights with only the first ammendment. I say, that if we do not do this we are doomed and we will implode and head a divide in this country.So much So. We the people will be fighting in factions all over the place. We will have mass political refugees leaving this country to South America so we can start over.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bob R. Riley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lt. Gen. Hal Moore dies; depicted in film 'We W... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Thank You Sir 1
News Victoryland taking job applications (Sep '12) Jan '15 david 5
News High-profile endorsements shine spotlight on Se... (Jun '14) Oct '14 Baffled 8
News The Anti-Abortion Agenda Explained (Aug '13) Sep '13 Rigoberto 10
News Macon County plaintiffs argue case against AG S... (Jun '13) Jun '13 ttcatt 1
News Surprise - Houston County Judge Will Not Dismis... (Apr '13) Apr '13 ttcatt 1
News VictoryLand to reopen this month (Dec '12) Dec '12 Julia Yancey 3