State Power, Not Just Bingo, At Stake...

State Power, Not Just Bingo, At Stake in Ashville Gaming Appeal

There are 2 comments on the ABC 33/40 story from Jun 21, 2009, titled State Power, Not Just Bingo, At Stake in Ashville Gaming Appeal. In it, ABC 33/40 reports that:

The feuding between the governor and his hand-picked attorney general over electronic bingo gambling machines has become so intense that the Alabama Supreme Court is having to sort out who's right.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC 33/40.

MOLLYWOODIMPORTS

Dothan, AL

#1 Jun 22, 2009
I ADMIRE TROY KING FOR DOING WHAT MOST OF THE PEOPLE WANT,JOBS AND IF THOSE JOBS ARE AT ELECTRONIC BINGO, SO BE IT WAKE UP AMERICA, THE UNEMPLOYMENT LINES ARE DEVASTATING. JUST REMEBER IF YOUR EATING TONIGHT, MANY AMERICANS ARE NOT
Benny

Birmingham, AL

#2 Jun 24, 2009
So true, I don't gamble but most of the folks thay work at these places do it to feed thier families.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bob R. Riley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Victoryland taking job applications (Sep '12) Jan '15 david 5
News High-profile endorsements shine spotlight on Se... (Jun '14) Oct '14 Baffled 8
News The Anti-Abortion Agenda Explained (Aug '13) Sep '13 Rigoberto 10
News Macon County plaintiffs argue case against AG S... (Jun '13) Jun '13 ttcatt 1
News Surprise - Houston County Judge Will Not Dismis... (Apr '13) Apr '13 ttcatt 1
News VictoryLand to reopen this month (Dec '12) Dec '12 Julia Yancey 3
News Alabama News: Budget Scheme Dropped; Grade Chan... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Lsu chanting prof... 1
More from around the web