Congressman Bright weighs in on gambl...

Congressman Bright weighs in on gambling debate

There are 1 comment on the WSFA-TV Montgomery story from Jan 17, 2010, titled Congressman Bright weighs in on gambling debate. In it, WSFA-TV Montgomery reports that:

There's no denying it, gambling is perhaps the hottest topic in Alabama. "This should not be an issue that divides our state," says 2nd District Congressman Bobby Bright.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSFA-TV Montgomery.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#1 Jan 17, 2010
I never thought I'd agree with Bright on anything, but I have to say, he nailed it right on the head this time.

Let the voters decide if gambling should be legal in Alabama.

Another initiative on that ballot should be to get the state of Alabama out of the hard liquor market, give it over to legitimate retailers and let the taxpayers reap the benefits of a competitive enterprise.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bob R. Riley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lt. Gen. Hal Moore dies; depicted in film 'We W... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Thank You Sir 1
News Victoryland taking job applications (Sep '12) Jan '15 david 5
News High-profile endorsements shine spotlight on Se... (Jun '14) Oct '14 Baffled 8
News The Anti-Abortion Agenda Explained (Aug '13) Sep '13 Rigoberto 10
News Macon County plaintiffs argue case against AG S... (Jun '13) Jun '13 ttcatt 1
News Surprise - Houston County Judge Will Not Dismis... (Apr '13) Apr '13 ttcatt 1
News VictoryLand to reopen this month (Dec '12) Dec '12 Julia Yancey 3
More from around the web